Chapter 629 The Lord of the Rings

  A few days later, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin arrived at the second-tier city - Spring City.

  Spring City is more than five times larger than Shashi Town. There are more demon monks here, and eating in restaurants is also more expensive. The cost of staying in an inn is also very high. Fortunately, Shen Xuyao has more than one million magic crystals on his body, so he can afford it.

  Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin for a stroll on the street. Shen Xuyao specially set aside a space ring and sold a lot of demon food to his wife. When encountering snack sellers or magic fruit sellers, Shen Xuyao would always stop and buy some for his wife.

  Murong Jin has always lived in the human race, and he has never tasted many magic fruits and delicacies from the demon race. Every time he ate those novel fruits and foods, he felt very satisfied, as if he had opened the door to a new world.

  Shen Xuyao could tell that his wife liked to eat demon food, so she bought a lot of it and stored it in the space ring, so that when they returned to the human race, Murong could still eat it.

  The two of them walked and bought together. As they walked, Murong Jin was attracted by a small stall nearby. He walked over and took a look at the stall. He directly picked a ring from a pile of products. This ring was golden, with a black lotus engraved on it. It gave Murong Jin a very familiar and cordial feeling.

  "How do you sell this ring?"

  The boss heard Shen Xuyao's inquiry and looked at the ring in Murong Jin's hand. Said: "Fifty thousand magic crystals."

  "Fifty thousand? It's just a ring. Isn't your price too expensive? Thirty thousand."

  When the boss heard this, his expression changed. "No, at least forty-five thousand, no less. I won't sell it any less."

  "Then 40,000 yuan!" After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao offered 40,000 yuan.

  The boss hesitated for a moment and reluctantly agreed. "Okay, okay, 40,000, please hand over the magic crystal!"

  When Shen Xuyao saw that his boss had compromised, he immediately took out the magic crystal and completed the deal.

  Murong Jin looked at his lover, smiled, picked up the ring, and put it on his thumb.

  Shen Xuyao looked at the ring finger and then looked at Murong Jin. "Like it?"

  "Yes!" Nodding, Murong Jin took Shen Xuyao and left together.

  The couple wandered around the city and had lunch in a restaurant. After lunch, we went to the Colosseum on East Street to watch the beast fighting. After watching two beast fights, the two returned to the inn.

  Back at the inn, Murong Jin played with the ring in his hand, looking at it in ecstasy.

  Shen Xuyao sat aside and couldn't help but raise his eyebrows when he saw that his lover liked this finger ring so much. "This is an eleventh-level fairy and magic weapon. I think the stall owner must be ignorant. Otherwise, such a powerful fairy and magic weapon cannot only cost 50,000 magic crystals. This thing is worth at least 500,000."

  Murong Jin raised his head and looked at his lover beside him. "Xu Yao, this ring feels very familiar to me. I always feel that I have seen this ring before, but I can't remember it."

  "Don't worry, you have just fused four lotus seeds, and many memories from your previous life have not yet awakened?"

  Murong Jin nodded slightly when he heard his lover's relief. "I think this ring has something to do with me. I think I gave it to someone? I can't remember it vaguely."