Chapter 639 The mine is obtained

  Du Qianshan's face turned very ugly when he heard Shen Xuyao's words.

  "What, you have an opinion?"

"No, no, no, I don't dare." Du Qianshan shook his head and hurriedly denied it.

  Shen Xuyao looked at the weak Du Qianshan and nodded slightly. "Okay, I'll give you three days. Within three days, you transfer all the manpower from the three mines and prepare the map. After three days, I will pick it up." After saying that, Shen Xuyao stood up and took the The family left.

  As soon as Shen Xuyao left, the word "gui" pressing on Du Qianshan's back also disappeared. Du Qianshan spat out a large mouthful of blood and lay weakly on the ground.

  "Father……"

  "Husband..."

  Shen Yan'er and her three children helped Du Qianshan up from the ground.

  Du Qianshan weakly leaned on his wife's arms and looked at his three sons. "Don't mess with Shen Xuyao's family. His sky rail is very powerful and has become so powerful that I can't move even one move in his hands."

  "Father!"

  Looking at their father who was vomiting blood, the faces of the three sons were very ugly.

  "Do you remember what I said? You are not allowed to seek revenge from them, otherwise, you will die."

  "Yes, I remember, kid." They bowed their heads and the three of them immediately agreed.

  "Husband, please stop talking. I'll help you heal your injuries." After saying that, Shen Yan'er immediately used the Spiritual Word Technique to heal her man's injuries. However, she was depressed to find that after she used the Spiritual Word Technique ten times, her husband The injury was not much better.

  "It's useless, don't waste your efforts. I was injured by the sky rail and cannot be healed. This injury can only be healed slowly. The only good thing is that Shen Xuyao did not kill me. This injury will last for three or three years. Four hundred years will be fine, and it won’t affect my foundation and cultivation.”

  Shen Yan'er shed tears when she heard that the injury would last for three to four hundred years. "Husband."

  "Yan'er, go ahead, go to the mine and take all the miners back! Give them all back to him."

  Hearing this, Shen Yan'er nodded slightly. "The two mines of the Galaxy Sword Sect were not originally ours. We gave them to Shen Xuyao, so it was nothing. However, he asked us to pay for one of the mines. Which one should we give him? If the elders knew about it, I'm afraid they wouldn't Do you agree?" Thinking of this, Shen Yan'er was very embarrassed.

  "Tell them that Shen Xuyao wants the mine. If they don't want to give it to them, they will come here in three days and tell Shen Xuyao in person. As for which one to give him? Then give him the one in Mobei! That fairy crystal mine has been dug It's been 120,000 years, and there aren't many immortal crystals left." After thinking about it, Du Qianshan told a mine in Mobei.

  When Shen Yan'er heard this, she couldn't help but frown. "But what if he is not satisfied with the seat we gave him? I'm afraid he will take action again and hurt my husband and children?"

  "Give him that one first! If you are not satisfied, then give him another one." At this point, Du Qianshan was also very depressed. There were only eleven fairy crystal mines in the Sihai Merchant Alliance. At this moment, they were taken away directly. After acquiring three good mines, he was naturally reluctant to give them to others. In fact, the two fairy crystal mines of the Galaxy Sword Sect are good, but many people know about those two fairy crystal mines. Shen Xuyao can know the location by just going to the Galaxy Sword Sect to catch an elder, so he dare not change even if he wants to. .