Chapter 649 Duan Ze

Chapter 649 Duan Ze

  Half a year later, Tianyue Sect

  Duan Ze looked at his eldest son who had returned and asked, "How is it? Have you killed all the people who killed your little sister?"

  Duan Hongwei shook his head slightly when he heard his father's question. "No, I didn't kill them."

  Duan Ze got an unexpected answer and was very confused. "You didn't take action, why?"

  "Father, I think those people's identities are mysterious and not simple, so I didn't take action." In the past six months, Duan Hongwei has been investigating the identities of those people and the cause of the little sister's death, and found a lot of things, so , he did not go to Shen Xuyao again, but returned to Tianyue Sect to report to his father.

  Duan Ze looked at his serious son and couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Oh, tell me, why are these people's identities so unusual?"

  "Father, let me tell you from the beginning, let's talk about little sister first. Before, little sister took her two maids out to play, and met Wang Le, the daughter of the eighth princess of the Feng clan. Little sister wanted to arrest Wang Le She came back to make alchemy, so she and two maids attacked Wang Le together. Wang Le was at the peak of the eighth level. He couldn't beat the three of them and was injured by them. After that, Shen Xuyao and his five people arrived and rescued him. Wang Le was killed. Shen Xuyao did not kill the little sister, but let her go. He said that if the little sister comes to see her again, he will teach her a lesson. If he comes for the third time, he will kill as many people as he comes. But the little sister did not listen to the other party's words. He She took ten ninth-level and ten tenth-level disciples to go to Shen Xuyao and his group for the second time, but this time they went and were robbed of the space ring. The younger sister was unwilling to accept it, so she called Elder Song and Elder Song. Two disciples and a group of four went to find Shen Xuyao, but the third time they went there, they were directly killed by the other party."

  When Du Ze heard this, he was slightly stunned. "Why did the other party let your little sister go twice and kill her the third time?"

  "He said that he knew his father and spared his little sister twice to save his father's face."

  "Oh? You know me, what's his name?"

"The man's name is Shen Xuyao, and his partner's name is Murong Jin. They have two sons. The eldest son is named Shen Xuan, his partner is named Xiao Meng, and the younger son is named Shen Rui."

  "Shen Xuyao, I don't know this person?" Duan Ze thought for a long time and couldn't remember such a person.

  Duan Hongwei looked at his father and said, "He said that he was not called by this name before, but his current name is unknown to his father."

  Duan Ze was even more different when he heard this. "What do you mean? Changed your name?"

  "Haier doesn't know what it means specifically. He has been investigating the identities of these five people for the past six months. The identities of these five people are very special."

  "Oh, what's your identity?"

  "Feng Cai, the eighth princess of the Feng Clan, Fox Bai Princess of the Fox Clan, and Feng Ying, the seventeenth elder of the Wolf Clan, are all Shen Xuyao's contract beasts. In addition, Feng Ying's partner Xiao Jin is Murong Jin's contract beast. Also, Feng Ying's partner Xiao Jin is Murong Jin's contract beast. Yes, this Shen Xuyao is Shen Chenxing’s eldest brother, his half-brother. Moreover, this Shen Xuyao is also related to the eighth princess’s husband, Wang Ziming.”