Chapter 619 Blood Curse

  The next day, the members of the Wild Wolf tribe walked out of the tent refreshed one by one. Because Shen Xuyao's formation was very soundproof, no one knew what happened last night. It wasn't until Shen Xuyao opened the formation that everyone put away their tents. Only then did I discover that there were many signs of fighting on the ground.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin did not explain much. Tongchui glanced at Shen Xuyao. He knew that without the opponent's formation, they would never have been so safe last night.

  Shen Xuyao and his party continued to fly on their way. The people from the Feihu tribe followed closely and left here with them.

  Everyone flew for a day, and it was not until evening that everyone found a place to rest. This time the place of residence is the woods. Everyone found tall trees as a place to live tonight. However, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin chose to set up tents under the trees. They really couldn't lie down on tree trunks to sleep like the Celestials, or sit on tree trunks to practice.

  Rose saw Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin sitting outside the tent, cooking snake soup, and walked over.

  Shen Xuyao noticed that the other party was coming, but he did not take the initiative to say hello. He carefully watched the snake meat cooking in the pot, stirring it with a spoon from time to time. To say the least, the best thing about this continent of sinners is that there are many ancient jungles and ingredients are very easy to find. Every time they hunted, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin could find a lot of food. In addition to the many fairies and monsters, there were also many plants here. The deep mountains and old forests were like a treasure house, and everything could be found.

  Every time Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin went out hunting, they would come back with a full harvest and get a lot of food, fruits and medicinal materials.

  Rose squatted beside Shen Xuyao and stared at the fragrant porridge in the pot. He turned to look at Shen Xuyao. "Are you cooking porridge? I, I have salt here."

  "Thank you, I've already put in the salt."

  When Rose heard this, she nodded awkwardly.

  "Brother, what delicious food did you make again?" As he said that, Langya came over and sat next to Rose.

  Shen Xuyao looked at the other party. He said calmly: "I killed a snake last night and I made some snake soup."

  "Does it taste good? Bring me a bowl later!"

  "This snake is level 10. You can only drink some soup at most, but you can't eat it."

  Hearing this, Lang Ya looked depressed. "You're at level 10! You're really awesome."

  "Warrior, what is your name?"

  Shen Xuyao frowned when he heard Rose's question. Before he could return, Langya answered on his behalf.

  "His name is Li An, and he is a warrior of our Wild Wolf tribe. And this one, this is Li An's partner, Xiao Mu, who is also a warrior of our tribe."

  Rose's face changed when she heard Langya's introduction. Her eyes looked back and forth on the faces of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, obviously a little disappointed. Does it turn out that the other person already has a partner? No wonder you are so cold to me. I’ll just say it! How could any man not like me? It turns out he has a partner.

  "Rose, are you hungry? I have dried meat here." As he said that, Hushan hurried over.

  Rose turned her head, looked at Hushan standing behind her, and shook her head. "No, I'm not hungry. You can keep your dried meat for yourself!"