Chapter 611 Annoying Shen Xuyao

  Three hundred years later, in the ancient land

  Shen Xuan and his party were hiding in a deep mountain filled with poisonous mist. Four people were sitting in the cave, dealing with their injuries.

  Shen Rui looked at the injuries on his own body, then at the injuries on Jin Luo's body, and bit his lip angrily. "These bastards from the Galaxy Sword Sect are stalking us endlessly. They are really like a dog-skin plaster."

  Shen Xuan looked at his younger brother and couldn't help but frown. "Every time I find an opportunity, I meet people from the Galaxy Sword Sect. I really don't know how they are so powerful and can compete with us every time." At this point, Shen Xuan was also very depressed.

  Mu Ling stood on the table and looked at the two Shen brothers. Said: "It's not like you have great powers. They should have your blood in their hands. Before, you were in seclusion in the Eight Treasures Ring, so they couldn't find you, but it's different now. You all Leave the Eight Treasure Ring and they will find you immediately!"

  When Shen Xuan heard Mu Ling's words, his expression changed. It became very ugly. "That must be my blood. I was injured by Zhang Li before. They must have gotten my blood to find us easily. Disguise doesn't work either."

  "It's not a big deal. When my master and Black Lotus come out of seclusion, they can kill those weak scum."

  Shen Xuan looked at Mu Ling who said he didn't care, and his expression became even more ugly. "Although the two fathers are great, as a son, I can't always let the two fathers clean up the mess for me?"

  "Yes, we always ask father to clean up our messes." At this point, Shen Rui also looked guilty.

  Jin Luo looked at the Shen brothers and said, "Don't worry, this time, we have killed two elders of the Galaxy Sword Sect. They will not dare to come again in the short term."

  "Yes, we killed the sixth elder Zhang Huaian and the fourth elder Wang Tang this time. In addition to Zhang Yun, whom my master killed before, three elders of the Galaxy Sword Sect have died. If their leader has any brains, I probably won’t come back so soon.”

  Everyone nodded slightly after hearing what Mu Ling and Jin Luo said.

  Shen Xuan took out three healing blessing rings and gave them to his partner Xiao Meng. "Xiaomeng, how are you injured? Heal your injuries quickly!"

  "It's okay. I'll be fine in two days. You can keep the blessing ring for use!"

  "What are you talking about? I want the blessing ring. I can refine it myself. I don't lack this." With that said, Shen Xuan put the blessing ring back into Xiao Meng's hand.

  Xiao Meng felt very sweet in his heart when he looked at his lover who insisted on giving the blessing ring to him.

  "I wonder if those guys from the Galaxy Sword Sect will find this place?" Thinking of this, Shen Rui was very worried.

  Jin Luo drank a healing potion and said, "Don't worry, there are a lot of poisonous plants on this mountain. If they come, don't be afraid of them. In the worst case, we will poison them to death."

  Hearing this, Shen Rui nodded in agreement. "That's right. If they dare to come, let them never come back."

  "You don't have to worry too much. My master is about to be released from seclusion. In a few days, he will be released from seclusion. By then, if those people still dare to come, let them all die on this mountain."