Chapter 668 Jinsha's Regret

Chapter 668 Jinsha’s Regret

  Jin Sha sat on the chair and looked at the dishes on the table silently, with a very ugly expression on his face.

  The third princess said with disdain: "Tsk, what's so great about it, isn't it just that you married a man who is neither a man nor a woman, and won the emperor's favor?"

  "Yes, this nineteenth brother is going too far and does not take his mother seriously." At this point, the eldest princess was also very unhappy.

  Jinsha looked at his two daughters and couldn't help but sneer. "Jin Luo is now in the late stage of the Immortal Emperor, and his strength is equal to mine. If you want to say something sarcastic, wait until you become the Immortal Emperor! If you don't have the ability, don't say those irrelevant things."

  When the eldest princess heard this, her eyes widened in disbelief. "What, how come the Immortal Emperor's late stage strength is so great?"

  The second princess glanced at her eldest sister and said calmly: "Jin Luo and Shen Rui have been favored by Heaven and can stay in the God Realm to practice. The cultivation environment in the God Realm is more than a hundred times better than the Immortal Realm. One day of cultivation for others is equivalent to our cultivation. century."

  When the third princess heard this, she bit her lip hard. There was crazy jealousy in his eyes. One day of training equals a hundred years. No wonder that bitch Jin Luo is so strong. It turns out that's the case. Damn it, why Jin Luo? Why not her? If she could marry into the emperor's family, if she could go to the God Realm to practice, that would be great!

  The eldest princess had a gloomy face and a very bad look on her face. She was so jealous that she wished she could take her own life.

  Jinsha looked at his three daughters and sighed leisurely. It was her fault. If she had known that Jin Luo would be where he is today, why would she marry him to Hei Mei in vain? If she had known this earlier, she should have brought him back early. It's a pity that if she missed it, she would have missed it after all! Now, she wanted to make amends, but it was too late.

  The Jinluo family lived in the fairy world for three years, and then returned to the divine world again.

  After the youngest son's family left, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin with him to Tianmang Continent. Two people found Kongming in Baoxiang Temple.

  At this moment, Kong Ming was sitting on the high platform, wearing a bright red cassock, sitting cross-legged on the futon, and was preaching Buddhism to the believers below, while Ao Lie turned into a small dragon as thick as a finger, lying on Kong Ming's bed. Among the sleeves, he is sleeping.

  Seeing this scene, Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly. After Kongming's lecture ended, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin came to each other's side.

  "Eldest brother, second brother, you are here, please come inside."

  "Okay!" Nodding, the two followed Kong Ming to Kong Ming's Zen room. Kong Ming's Zen room was still very simple.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin sat on the futon, and Kong Ming sat opposite them. He poured two cups of hot tea for them and served them in front of them.

  Ao Lie stretched out among Kong Ming's sleeves, flew out of his sleeves, and sat next to Kong Ming. "Eldest brother, second brother, why are you here?"

  "Oh, let's see the third brother." As he said that, Shen Xuyao picked up the tea cup on the table and took a sip of the tea in the cup.

  "Brother, second brother, you don't have to worry about me. Everything is fine with me here." As he said that, Kongming took out a round mirror the size of a ball and put it on the table.