Chapter 666 Seven Little Spiders

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin lived in the Northern Demon Clan for three years. The original twelve regions of the demon clan were re-divided into six regions and handed over to the six demon kings to manage. The two people helped the people of the Demon Clan solve many people's livelihood problems on the Demon Clan's side. After arranging all the big and small things for the demon clan, the husband and wife left the demon clan.

  The first stop for Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin was Soul Pet City. Three years later, Shen Xuyao discovered that his eldest son Shen Xuan managed Soul Pet City and the second-tier cities affiliated with Soul Pet City, and even small towns and villages. The ground is particularly good.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin disguised themselves as ordinary people and visited around. I found that my son and daughter-in-law had a very good reputation. Many people admired their young and promising city lord very much. They all said that a tiger father has no son, and said that their city lord has the true inheritance of the emperor and is a rare good city lord. , will not enslave them, and has also reduced a lot of exorbitant taxes and miscellaneous taxes, and is very kind to them. He is a hundred times stronger than the former Bai Han City Master.

Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were very happy to hear these words, and the couple went to the City Lord's Mansion to see their son and daughter-in-law. A family of four sat together to have lunch.

  Shen Xuyao looked at his eldest son and nodded with satisfaction. "Xuanxuan, you and Xiaomeng have worked hard in the past three years. Soul Pet City has been managed very well by you, and several affiliated cities have also been managed very well."

  Shen Xuan was very happy to receive his father's approval. "Thank you father for the compliment."

  "Keep up your hard work, and father believes that you will become the youngest and best city lord."

  "Well, the kid will work hard." As long as he has his father's affirmation and support, Shen Xuan feels that all his hard work in the past three years has been worth it.

  Shen Xuyao turned his head and looked at his daughter-in-law. "Xiao Meng! You have worked hard too. You have always been with Xuan Xuan and helped him manage Soul Pet City."

  "No, it's all thanks to Ah Xuan. I didn't do anything, I just stayed with him." At this point, Xiao Meng smiled shyly.

  Shen Xuyao nodded slightly. "Well, with you accompanying him and taking care of him, your father and I will feel relieved. From now on, your father and I will often go to the Demon Realm, the Middle Heaven Realm, and the Lower Heaven Realm. We will go to every place, including the Immortal Realm. We have to deal with many big and small things in the demon world, and we may not be able to stay with you all the time. So, you have to help your father take good care of your partner. Do you understand?"

  "Yes, I know, I will take good care of Ah Xuan." In response, Xiao Meng immediately said yes.

  Murong Jin looked at his son and daughter-in-law and said, "Xuanxuan, you too, you have to take care of yourself and Xiaomeng. Your father and I have just returned to our posts and we have a lot of things to deal with, so, I don’t have much time to accompany and take care of you, I hope you can understand.”

  "Father, daddy, don't worry. My child is now an adult. I will take good care of myself, Xiaomeng, and manage Soul Pet City. You two fathers can do whatever they want to do, and they can do whatever they want to do. Go get busy. Don’t worry about the kids.”

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he nodded happily. "Good boy."

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin lived in Soul Pet City for three months. After that, he went to the Fox Clan and found Shen Chenxing's family. Brothers Shen Xuyao and Shen Chenxing personally buried the ashes of Shen Zhennan, Wang Yuee, Shen Yao and Fang Qingyue in the Fox Clan.