Chapter 617 Wild Wolf Tribe

  A few days later, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin went to Area 16 - the Forbidden Desert together.

  Restrictions There are many natural restrictions here in the desert. Fortunately, Shen Xuyao has spiritual eyes that can see through these restrictions. Therefore, every time he and Murong Jin encounter danger, they can avoid it in time. Not to be hurt by the restrictions in the desert.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin walked for five days and five nights in the boundless desert. Finally, he touched the teleportation gate and was teleported out of the desert.

  The two of them felt the scenery in front of them flicker, and when they looked again, they had arrived in an ancient jungle.

  Murong Jin looked at his lover beside him. He asked in confusion: "Where is this place? Is this the territory of the Tu people?"

  Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly. "I don't know either. Let's go forward and look for anyone else. Let's ask about the situation here!"

  "Okay!" Nodding, Murong Jin followed Shen Xuyao and walked out of the jungle.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were walking when they saw a group of winged savages besieging a fairy monster. This fairy monster was at the peak of the eighth level, and the group of savages besieging the fairy monster , the highest strength is at the late eighth level, and the worst strength is only at the seventh level.

Shen Xuyao saw that the seventh-level savage with the weakest strength was knocked away by the fairy monster. He jumped up and directly caught the savage. He waved his hand and hit the huge fairy monster with a palm.

  "bump……"

  The three-headed fairy beast had three heads blown apart by Shen Xuyao's palm, and its huge body of more than twenty meters tall fell to the ground.

  The six savages with wings and wearing animal skin skirts all looked at Shen Xuyao in astonishment.

  Shen Xuyao flew to the ground with the savage in his arms. He looked at the bloody wound on the opponent's chest that was pierced by the monster's horn, and raised his hand to touch the opponent's wound.

  "Heal!" As Shen Xuyao finished speaking, a blue light flashed, and the other party's wound healed naturally.

  The seventh-level monk touched the healed wound on his stomach and looked at Shen Xuyao in surprise.

  "The smell of blood here is quite strong, let's leave here first!" With that said, Shen Xuyao collected the prey on the ground and flew out of the woods with Murong Jin. The seven savages also followed Shen Xuyao and flew out of the woods.

  Murong Jin looked at his lover. Send a message to the other party: "Xu Yao, the people here are so strange! They are dressed so simply and have unkempt hair. They look a bit like savages?"

  "They are the Celestials. The Celestials are born with a pair of wings. They can spread their wings and fly in the air when hunting."

  Murong Jin couldn't help but nodded when he heard his lover's message. Celestials? When he was in the lower realm, he was able to advance to level eight precisely because he refined the Qiankun Pearl, a sacred object of the celestial tribe in the lower realm. And Xu Yao also absorbed the totem pole left by the Celestial Race in the lower world to bless his luck. In this way, they still owe the Celestial Race a big favor!

  According to Kong Ming's statement, the Celestial Race monks here should be the ancestors of the Celestial Race monks in the lower realm. They should have originally lived in the God Realm. Later, they were demoted to the Immortal Realm because they were defeated in the War of the Gods in the God Realm. So, in this parallel plane, not only the Earth race but also the Celestial race exist? Or is it that they have gone to the wrong place? This plane belongs to the Celestial Race, not the Tu Race? What's going on?