2) Wasted By You

Its been a few days and no one talked about what happened, it was like an unspoken rule to not say anything. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

They especially couldn't say anything in front of Felix since they all knew how he felt about Chan, except Chan because the man is oblivious.

It was yet another night that the club was up and running, everything going smoothly, the guys working and the idols relaxing. But not here, they were home for once. Chan had some work he wanted to get done and Changbin and Jisung also stayed home.

Their album dropped 2 days ago and promotions have been exhausting, so they wanted to chill a little. Chan however, didn't know how to since he kept working in his home studio.

Felix was sat in the VIP area overlooking the club and making sure everything was in order. He hadn't seen Chan for 3 days, he didn't mind though because he knew they were busy. In fact, he had 3racha's new album blaring out from the speakers of the club as we speak.

Hyunjin was like a manager, he kept workers in order and acted like security sometimes too. And Minho was head bartender, also keeping his out eyes for any illegal shit.

And Felix, well he owned the place, he did any job he wanted, security, bartender, and all the in between. But right now, something else was on his mind.

There were two people in the club right now, they were sat at the bar and Felix recognised one of them to be 3racha's manager. He forgot his name though. He came with 3racha to this club only once in the past 3 years.

Felix didn't mind obviously, but the manager made him think of a certain ginger haired idol that he missed more than he cared to admit.

"Hey Lix, whatcha doing?" Hyunjin said coming and plopping down next to him.

"Oh nothing, observation I guess. What are you doing here?" Felix replied.

"I needed a break. I just stopped two girls from pulling each others hair out outside the club. They were both drunk as fuck." Hyunjin said and shook his head.

"Underage?" Felix asked. He couldn't have a bad name to his club.

"No actually. They both looked in their late 20s. Minho's doing great checking IDs. But I know there something else on your mind Felix. What is it?" Hyunjin asked turning to him. Hyunjin had always been Felix's best friends.

Him and Minho were with Felix from the beginning since he first opened the club after college. The 3 were friends through college too.

"Chan." Felix simply said and Hyunjin nodded. He knew Felix's feelings, but he also felt bad about what Felix didn't know.

"You can't let it get to you Lix, he's not the relationship type of guy." Hyunjin said. He didn't really know what to say to make Felix feel any better.

"I just wish he wasn't so blind, is that too much to ask. Besides, I know it can never happen." Felix replied sighing and playing with his hands.

"Well he is blind. Very blind since he can't see you right in front of him. And he's a little dangerous Lixie, Bin told us too. Let's not ignite that side of Chan shall we." Hyunjin said and Felix nodded.

But Hyunjin felt so bad for lying. He already did ignite that side of Chan, and he knew Felix wouldn't be able to handle it. Felix was too much of an angel to take what Chan had, he would break. Yes Hyunjin consented to Chan that night, but it was worse than he though. It was amazing for sure, but not something Felix could take.

So he needed to keep him away. He didn't know how to, Felix already had sytong feelings towards Chan. Maybe he could introduce Felix to someone. That might help.