3) Morning After

Jisung awoke with a killer headache and somehow in his own bed. He could barely sit up without seeing the room spin. He opened his bedside drawer nd took out some painkillers, however water was in the kitchen and he would still need to get up.

So groaning in pain, Jisung left his bed and waddled over to get some water and swallowed the pills. He opened his eyes a little more and saw his phone screen lights up and buzz. He grabbed it and smiled seeing who texted.

Minnie

Morning kitten

Morning, how did you know I woke up?

I guessed.
How's your head.

Dying.
How did I get home?

I took you home, Changbin told me the address.

Thanks. Although seriously what was in those drinks, my whole body is aching.

Don't worry, it wasn't poisen. It was just a hell of a lot of imperial vodka.

Fucking hell, you do know that shit can make you forget your own name.

I'm the bartender sweetheart, of course I know. Which is why I only gave you 1 glass each.

How come you left?

You wanted me to stay, how cute. Well I'll be at your place in about 10 minutes anyway, I'm getting coffee.

What! You're coming over? Now?
Read

Min!?
Read.

Jisung sighed and decided to make himself a little presentable before Minho got here.

Jisung was still doing a little better than Hyunjin who awoke in a foreign place and had no idea where he was. He groaned and sat up in the bed holding his head as he looked around.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Changbin came in holding water and painkillers. Hyunjin gratefully took both, but then realised something.

"Wait, where am I?" Hyunjin asked and Changbin looked at him with a look saying 'are you stupid?'

"My guestroom. Minho called yesterday to get you from the club seeing as you were wasted as hell. And then I realised I didn't know where you lived and I didn't ask anybody." Changbin briefly explained and Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Of course you didn't ask, it just adds to your stupidity." Hyunjin said rolling his eyes.

"Seriously, I'm pretty sure your head is killing you and yet you still have the energy to insult me?" Changbin said sighing.

"I wanna go home." Hyunjin mumbled pouting and Changbin sighed.

"I will take you home as soon as you feel better, okay?" Changbin offered.

"I don't wanna stay here with you with longer." Hyunjin responded.

"I'm not that bad, it won't kill you, neither will I." Changbin said rolling his eyes and getting up to go make some breakfast.

Out of all 3, Felix's Morning was a little different and a tiny bit heartbreaking.

He awoke to see Chan sat at his desk with a pencil in his hand and a concentrated look on his face staring down at paper.