5) Sorry I Love You

Chan was worried about Felix, this was the second day the boy hadn't come to the club to work or anything. It was weird because Felix would always be worried about something at the club or would be uptight over some work issues.

Felix decided he deserved at least 2 days off, he would go in tomorrow. He had made up with Hyunjin but that didn't mean he could get the image of Chan fucking his best friend out of his head.

Chan too, the two were close and had become best friends too, almost as close as Hyunjin was and he should have told Felix the truth, he was a little hurt about that.

But he also couldn't blame Chan, he had no idea how Felix felt about him and so was under no obligation to tell him, except for the fact that they're friends. 

Suddenly there was knock on his door and Felix stood up from his warm place on the sofa. He wrapped the blanket around him to keep the cold out, he looked adorable.

He opened he door to see the very person he was thinking about, and also avoiding, or attempting to avoid.

"Hey." The ginger head said with a smile.

"Hi." Felix mumbled, the two were silent for a few seconds before Chan cleared his throat.

"I came to check on you, I was worried that you hadn't been to work for 2 days." Chan said and Felix melted. It was things like this that made Felix fall.

"I'm okay, I just felt a little sick. Come in." Felix said stepping aside. He probably should have said that first.

Chan honestly thought Felix looked unbelievably cute with the way his hair was all messy, but a cute messy, he had shorts on and a blanket wrapped around him like a burrito.

"I just had a headache and felt like throwing up for the last 2 days." Felix did and the two sat down.

"I hope you're okay now." Chan said smiling and holding Felix's hand.

"We never really hang out anymore like we use to." Chan said.

"That's because you weren't this big before, we didn't have to be worried about fans and paparazzi." Felix said giggling.

"True, but what are disguises for. And we could just hang at home. What do you say?" Chan suggested and Felix smiled and nodded.

"Sure, but let's stay home today." Felix said.

"I'm fine with that." Chan said and ruffled Felix's hair when he stood up. He went to the kitchen and decided to make some food, in the meantime, Felix grabbed his phone.

Best Bitches

Me
I know we said I'd stay away from Chan, but that's proving a little difficult.

DramaticLama
First, you never said you would stay away, second, why?

Quokka
You only implied it.

Me
He's at my house and cooking for me

Quokka
Well damn, Lix, I don't know what to say.

DramaticLama
Let the man cook then, I'm sorry but you never know what might happen.

Me
You said no! Don't change your mind, you said stay away!

DramaticLama
I really don't think you can take what he dishes out, I only could cuz I was drunk.

Quokka
What about me?

DramaticLama
No one can take what that man gives, it's insanity, pure insanity.

Quokka
I wanna know what he did now.