25) Family

Longest chapter yet. Enjoy:)

Changbin got his phone and called Chan to let them out. Not even 2 minutes later, Felix unlocked the door, and him and Chan stood in the doorway with smirks on their faces as they looked at the happy couple.

"You're welcome." Felix said, and the couple just rolled their eyes.

"Whatever. Don't lock me in a room again." Hyunjin said, pushing Felix out the way and walking out. Hyunjin pretended he was pissed at Felix, but he was actually thankful.

"I'd thank you, though I don't appreciate this whole locked door thing." Changbin said to Chan.

"We know you don't hate us. We only did what you did to us first. And look what happened. Balance has been restored." Chan said, and the couple couldn't deny that.

"Thank you for doing what you did this morning with JYP." Hyunjin said, and Felix looked confused.

"What did you do with JYP?" Felix asked his boyfriend.

"I'll fill you in later, baby. Right now, Han, Minho, Seungmin, and Jeongin are waiting in the lobby because we're all going out to celebrate." Chan said.

"And it's our day off to we thought we'd do something." Jisung said, coming down the corridor.

"I came to see what was taking so long, were all waiting downstairs in our cars." Jisung said, indicating downstairs.

"These two took a while. They fought for longer than we thought." Chan said, pointing at the newly made-up couple who again rolled their eyes.

They all headed downstairs and met up with everyone else. They had the day planned out. First, they'd have lunch in a park in the form of a picnic, then they'd go to the Namsan Tower to just sight see and have fun. Then they'd have dinner in a restaurant that Seungmin had picked out. Then, they'd end the day getting wasted at the club because it was just so them.

There were 2 cars in total, Chan, Felix, Minho, and Jisung in one. Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jeongin in the second. They didn't want to go to some random nearby park, so they drove an hour to Busan and went to the beach instead.

The car rides were hectic, full of karaoke and chaos. Minsung was arguing about something that the other 2 decided to pay no mind to. Something about leaving Jisung's jacket at home even though it was very hot outside. Chan was driving, and Felix obviously his passenger. They were just doing their own thing.

Changbin and Hyunjin were bickering as usual, their bickering being something about who made the fight last longer, again Seungmin and Jeongin in the back paid no mind, in their own world with Jeongin leaving against Seungmin who was caressing his hair.

"Slow down, you'll fall." Seungmin shouted to Jeongin and Jisung, who were running to the water as soon as the cars were parked. They took it upon themselves to find the perfect spot.

"Leave them be. They look like 2 kids who just escaped rapunzel's tower." Minho said, shaking his head at his boyfriend.

"Come on, seems they found a place." Chan said, getting the basket out the back of the car while Minho got the blankets to put down.

After everything was all set up, they all just chilled for a while. Whilst everyone was enjoying the sun or the water, Chan grabbed Felix's hand and silently dragged him away. They ended up alone like they wanted, hand in hand walking along the beach.

"What did you do with JYP this morning?" Felix asked. Chan's arm was around him, pulling him closer.

"I told him, maybe slightly threatened him, that 3racha would walk unless we discuss some terms of the contract, mainly the dating part. JYP can't afford to lose us, not to brag, but 3racha made JYP." Chan said, and Felix giggled.