6) Brother!

"Okay yeah I'll go." Chan said and Felix made a sad face.

"I told you." Hyunjin said and Chan got his jacket and came to kiss Felix on the cheek.

"I'll see you later Lix." Chan said and left. The other 2 turned to him with confused looks.

"Since when does he do that? Or, have you told him?" Jisung asked and Felix rolled his eyes as the 3 sat down in the living room.

"I'd rather die than tell him. And he's been doing that for like a year, just not always in front of people. He, also called me his best friend." Felix said pouting and crossing his arms.

"Ouch, friend zoned huh? Well I have some news. Um, Changbin wrote a song about me. Yeah, he likes me and I've been so blind." Hyunjin said and the other two looked at each other and shrugged.

"You 2 don't seem surprised?" Hyunjin asked.

"The song thing is new, but we knew he liked you, like you said, you've been blind, we have not." Felix said and Jisung nodded as he agreed.

Hyunjin then went on to explain everything, how he found out and then told them some of the lyrics he remembered from the song.

"Wait, you left Min alone?" Felix asked and Hyunjin nodded.

"I need to hire new bartenders man, we literally only have like 7, the club is huge, we need more. Minho could use the help." Felix said.

"Ooh, I have an idea. I have a cousin who's in University and needs a job." Hyunjin said.

"How have we never heard of this cousin?" Felix questioned suspiciously.

"Never been brought up. He's in his last year and needs a job. He's also really close to me, like a little brother." Hyunjin said.

"Okay, send me his resume." Felix agreed.

"Hello, could we get back to the Changbin thing?" Jisung said.

"What am I supposed to do? Hes an idol, if I date we would have to hide it, and I don't wanna do that." Hyunjin said pouting.

"I know, I would love to flaunt someone like Changbin around. I mean have you seen him." Felix said and the other 2 giggled.

"Talk to him Jinnie. Maybe, the relationship will be worth the hiding. I mean I don't mind hiding with Minho, if it ever even happens." Jisung said rolling his eyes at the last sentence.

"What makes you say that?" Felix asked.

"He hasn't even asked me out yet." Jisung grumbled.

"Oh he will, trust me." Hyunjin said thinking back to what Minho told him a while ago.

"Well, at least you 2 are getting somewhere. Where the hell am I? Its like Chan is Korea and I'm all the way in Europe, nonexistent to him." Felix said.

"Hey, we'll get there too, Chan just needs a little pushing and convincing and maybe he'll see you as more than a friend." Jisung said with his hands on Felix's back comfortingly.

"I guess. Who's up for a party? At Taste tonight?" Felix randomly said confusing the 2.

"Uhh always, but what's the occasion?" Hyunjin said and Felix shrugged.

"I don't know, the new album? Since we never really celebrated that. Or um, I don't know just a random get together. All 6 of us." Felix suggested. The other 2 understood Felix just needed to let loose and live a little.

"Totally. I'll call Minho, you call Changbin and you tell Chan." Jisung said and everyone pulled out their phones.

"Wait, why do I have to tell Changbin?" Hyunjin asked.