24) Love Always Wins

Truth be told, it was on tabloids and all news headlines the next morning. The titles reading

"3racha idol SpearB AKA Seo Changbin seen with his lovely girlfriend clubbing last night. They seem to be headed into a direction where Park Leesu may soon have a ring on her finger."

To say Hyunjin was fuming was an understatement. What? Just because Changbin and his so called girlfriend were doing good, there would he a fucking proposal? Now that's what you call bullshit. Their relationship could easily go downhill at any time.

Last night, Felix and Jisung couldn't get to Hyunjin. He wouldn't let the two in, so they had no option but to leave. That was why Hyunjin was alone watching the news in the morning.

Wow life was a bitch.

Sunlight poured through the open curtains of the penthouse, shining down on the beauty that just wanted to sleep, the sun wasn't really letting him though.

"Good morning beautiful." Chan said walking in to see Felix squinting his eyes and whining while pointing to the open curtains. Chan chuckled and fell on the bed beside him.

"I opened them. You need to get up baby." Chan said kissing Felix's forehead, who just shook his head.

"I don't wanna. The bed is so warm, and the sheets smell like you." Felix mumbled curling back into a ball.

"I'll make waffles if you get up." Chan bribed and Felix's head popped out the sheets like a little kitten.

"Really?" Felix said. He absolutely loved Chan's waffles. Chan nodded and Felix groaned.

"Fine." Felix said and sat up in the bed with much difficulty.

Before he could say anything though, Chan grabbed him kissing him with so much force Felix fell back on the bed with the ginger haired hovering over him.

Felix giggled into the kiss as Chan kept kissing him over and over like Felix was a drug and he was addicted.

"Well go in like 10 minutes." Chan whispered and kept kissing him. His hands started gliding over Felix's body feeling every inch of what was his.

Felix's hands were tangled in Chan's hair and his legs were wrapped around Chan's waist pulling him impossibly closer. Chan started kissing down Felix's neck and sucked on a few places, marking the porcelain skin.

"I can never get enough if you." Chan whispered.

"I hope you never do." Felix mumbled back against Chan's lips.

"How could I? You're irresistible. You've got me wrapped around your little finger." Chan mumbled. It was like if the 2 spoke any louder, the bubble around them would pop.

"I mean I'm not that irresistible, it took you 3 years to figure out how you feel about me." Felix said with a giggle and Chan playfully rolled his eyes.

"Probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Thank you Felix, for walking into my life." Chan said looked at Felix like he resembled the world. In a way he did, he resembled Chan's world.

"You walked into my life, I was already here waiting for you." Felix replied. Chan leaned down and kissed Felix's forehead. 

"I love you Lee Felix." Chan said. Felix was caught a little off guard, but he was sure of his feelings too. But he decided to mess with Chan a little.

"Oh, that remind me, I need to do something to make Changbin and Hyunjin make up. Will you help me?" Felix asked in a innocent voice and Chan looked at him with a bored look.