23) Heartbreak

It was another day, and Felix was once again at the studio. He was waiting for Chan to finish so they could go hang out.

He was sat beside Chan, who was observing the recording studio where Jisung was currently recording.

Suddenly, Felix was getting a call and looked at the caller ID, his eyes widening. He showed his phone to Chan, who then gently pushed him out of the room.

The two were outside the studio when Felix answered.

"Hey Jinnie, what's up?" Felix asked, sounding normal.

"Nothing, really. I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out. Where are you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Um, I'm at home. Want me to come over?" Felix lied.

It was like everyone had made a silent promise that anything about the other was not to be mentioned. This Meaning, Felix shouldn't mention he was at the company because Hyunjin's mind would immediately go to Changbin.

The two were in too much pain, and they didn't need any more.

"You're lying. Your car is outside the agency. Think twice before lying to me again." Hyunjin said before hanging up. Felix looked at his phone in shock. How did Hyunjin even know? Was he here?

Hyunjin knew what everyone was doing, and he was sick of it. He hated it. It was like pity, and he despised that. He didn't want everyone to be careful around him. He broke up with Changbin. It was his choice, and he was sick of everything at this point.

Hyunjin sighed and looked at the company building one more time before walking away. He was on a walk to clear his head, but he didn't realise which direction he was walking in, and he suddenly found himself in front of JYP.

He missed him. He won't sugar-coat his feelings or even try to deny them. The simple fact was that he missed Changbin and would do anything to go back 5 months, when he didn't know his feelings.

Changbin had become so important to him in such a short time that he couldn't ever deny it, but he also couldn't do the whole sharing Changbin thing. He knew Changbin was 100% gay but that didn't make it better.

It didn't make it okay.

And Changbin? He stood in the recording booth and felt suffocated, like he couldn't breathe. He grabbed the mic in front of him, feeling like his legs were about to give in.

That's how he's been feeling every day since the breakup, which was 2 weeks ago, and every day was more torturous than the last. Changbin was so damn tempted to go to the company and end the contract, or at least the fake relationship, but that would be a breach of contract and would cost 3racha millions. He couldn't do that to Chan and Han.

He just really wanted Hyunjin back. He needed him back. Hyunjin was Changbin's lifeline.

And just like that, another week had passed, and the two hadn't shown up in front of each other at all. Changbin was so close to cancelling the tickets for the trip he originally planned until Chan stopped him.

Some shit about tickets being refunded if you miss the flight. Changbin didn't care about the money, but he listened anyway. He didn't really care much about anything these days, and who would blame him?

They hadn't even seen each other since the breakup. They hadn't shown up in front of each other, but today would be different.

Changbin still knew Hyunjin's schedule and knew he didn't work today, so he decided to cool off and go to the club today.

Little did he know another security guard had called in sick, Hyunjin had to work today, and he didn't mind, though. He liked his job. He didn't realise who he would see, though.