17) Kisses and Cops

Why was Chan angry? It confused Felix so much that Chan was actually reacting to him going out with someone with anger. Was Hyunjin right? Is the whole brother thing a cover?

It hurt Felix's head thinking about it. Again. Chan hurt him so much, yes unintentionally, but it still hurt. And the worst part was that Chan didn't even know he did. Chan knows Felix's feelings for him, knowing that if he's still hiding that he feels the same but still calls him his brother, which would hurt him much more than anything else Chan did.

After last night, Chan barely spoke. Felix and Hyunjin didn't touch on the subject of the made-up date, but even then, Chan was quiet, and only Jisung and Changbin knew why.

Chan didn't like hearing that Felix was trying to move on. He doenst blame him at all, Felix has every right to move on, and it's Chan's fault anyway. If he didn't make it clear that Felix was just a friend and nothing more, maybe Felix would still have hope for him.

Right now, Felix was at the club. Last night, everyone left his place around 11 pm after eating and watching a movie. It was a pretty chill night, and relaxing like that once in a while was good for them.

Felix was beside Chan all night, but Chan didn't talk much. He said it was because he was at the studio all day and way tired. That was a lie because Changbin told Felix it was their day off, and Chan was home all day. So Felix was a little sad that Chan lied about that.

The club was getting very full very fast since it was Saturday and the busiest day of the week. Hyunjin, Minho, and Jeongin were at the bar working, and Felix was in his office. He didn't know if 3racha would come today, though.

"Lix, you have a second?" Hyunjin said, knocking on his door and coming in.

"Of course. What's up?" Felixn replied, sitting up in his chair as Hyunjin stood in front of him like a bodyguard.

"There are.... cops here. Looking for you. They don't have a warrant so they couldn't come to you, but would like to speak to you." Hyunjin explained, and Felix rolled his eyes.

"Fantastic, that's just what I needed today." Felix said, standing up and leaving with Hyunjin after locking his door.

The two walked downstairs and went over to the cops who were beside the bar. Of course, them being here turned some heads, but not many since it was 9 pm and people were intoxicated enough.

"Officers, what can I do for you?" Felix asked.

"Evening Mr Lee. Is there somewhere more private we can talk?" One of them asked. There were 2 of them in total.

"Sure. Follow me." Felix said and pointed to the stairs. They weren't going to his office but to the empty VIP area where 3racha normally sit.

"We've received word that your club is selling illegal contraband. Mind explaining." The officer asked, and Felix was confused but hid it well.

"What kind of contraband? Needless to say, my entire business is completely legal, I have permits for pretty much everything I own." Felix explained.

Felix was mistaken when he said 3racha wouldn't come today. Just at that moment, the 3 guys came up and were waking towards him until they stopped seeing him and Hyunjin with the police. They stayed at a distance but could still hear everything.

"Can we see those permits?" The officer asked, and Felix knew what they were doing. This wasn't the first time he's had to deal with the police in this business.

"Do you have a warrant?" Felix asked.

"Not at the moment." Was all the officer replied.

"Then no. You can't. Now please answer my question. What illegal contraband?" Felix asked, wanting to know what mess he has to clean up.