Act 15: The Light of the Galaxy Grows Dim

Only a couple of acts left on this storyline. Some more twists are occurring as the finale is being set!

Sailor Mars lets out a large sigh of frustration. She feels like she had been here for hours and still hasn't found the object. She wondered if the others had tasks equally as challenging. As tires as she was, she keeps going. The others are counting on her.

Deimos flew over to Sailor Mars. "You can't give up yet Rei-san. You have to be getting close. I know you are equal to the task," said Deimos as he tries to encourage her.

Sailor Mars briefly smiles as she feels renewed determination to find this mystery piece. She closes her eyes and concentrates all of her energy. She is being drawn to an ice structure to her right. "Fire Soul Bird!"

************

Sailor Saturn examines the chalice she washed and squints her eyes to try to have a closer look at the inscription. She is amazed at what she read. "Drink from me and you shall be reborn," she read out loud. She looks in disbelief at the object. "Can it be that simple?" She asks out loud to herself.

She dips the chalice into the stream to collect water. She raises the cup to her lips and pauses. She checks the inscription one more time. "Here goes..." she said as her voice trails off. As soon as she drank from the cup, her chest feels warm. The heart shaped brooch glows brighter and brighter. She feels different. She closes her eyes as she can feel a new power being born.

************

Tuxedo Kamen arrives just in time to see Sailor Cosmos take Sailor Jupiter's starseed. He is too late to help her. He prays he can reach Sailor Cosmos before she takes any more starseeds. "Usako..." he said softly.

"Hmm?" Sailor Cosmos murmurs as she turns her head to the side to acknowledge his presence. She dismisses the starseed she held in her hand and it vanished. With a wave of her fingers Sailor Jupiter received golden bracelets. She did all of this while still looking directly at Tuxedo Kamen.

"There is still a way to stop this," Tuxedo Kamen said as he slowly moves forward. He refuses to give up on her. He knew deep down she was the person he loved.

"You want to ruin my fun?" Sailor Cosmos asks as she made a pouty face at him. "Mamo-chan never liked to have fun...."

It was the same face Usagi had made at him countless times. He feels encouraged so he continues. "You can't keep taking the starseeds of the people you care about the most."

Sailor Cosmos did not respond. She stares at him with unblinking eyes.

"Galaxia can help you banish Chaos. We can all help you if you let us," said Tuxedo Kamen as he is now feet from her.

Sailor Cosmos continues to stare at him with the same unblinking eyes from moments before. But this time, her lip twitched.

"Return the starseeds Usako," said Tuxedo Kamen as he is now less than foot from her.

No one moved. They all hoped Tuxedo Kamen would be able to reach her and the nightmare would finally be over.

"Come back to us," he said softly only inches from her.

Her eyes seem different this time. They are full of sadness.

"Come back to me..." Tuxedo Kamen's voice trails off as he embraces her.