Act 68: Dating an Idol is Complicated

Usagi runs down the street dodging the people in her way. If she runs into someone she'll miss her chance. As she approaches, she realizes the passenger side window is down. She pushes herself forward, just steps away from her goal. She's breathing heavily by the time she makes it to the window.

Peering inside, she finds a person with short blonde hair with sun glasses driving Mamoru's car. Her eyes focus on the person. She's seen them before.

The driver turns her head to the side. "Kitten?" Haruka lowers her glasses as she greets her Queen. "Where did you come from?"

"Haruka-san...?" Usagi exclaims, in shock. A part of her had expected Mamo-chan to be the one driving. She is relieved. No one stole his car either. "I... wasn't sure what was going on when I saw Mamo-chan's car..."

"He asked me to drive his car and bike a bit while he's gone." Haruka begins to explain. "You can't leave such great vehicles in a garage the entire time while he is gone."

"Oh..." Usagi responds slowly.

Haruka takes off her sunglasses to study Usagi's facial expression and smiles slightly. "I'm helping Mamoru-san out. Why, were you hoping it would be him?"

"....no..." Usagi finally responds. "I just wanted to make sure his car wasn't stolen. He didn't mention anything to me yesterday when I saw him."

"Oh? You saw him yesterday?" Haruka's full attention is on Usagi. Maybe there was hope for the two of them together in the future after all.

Usagi nods her head slowly. "He asked for my help trying to learn how to use the Golden Crystal."

"That's great the two of you are spending time together," Haruka winks at her trying to imply something.

"Haruka-san... it's not like that. I don't want you to get the wrong idea," Usagi corrects her, again. "I'm with Seiya."

Haruka places her sunglasses back on her eyes to prevent Usagi from seeing the glare. Her mood shifts to one of displeasure after hearing his name. "Michiru has some tickets for you to attend the art exhibit at the end of the week and see the concert. I'll swing by later tonight and drop them off."

"Thank you!" Usagi bows slightly. "But... I won't be home later this evening... I have plans..." She trails off, letting Haruka fill in the blanks.

"Hmph. Well they will be there when you get back. Don't stay out too late Kitten... especially with that one." She turns to look at the light. It's yellow in the other direction.

"Haruka-san, we should all be able to spend time together. Too much time has passed. Everyone should be able to get along." Usagi pleads with her.

"Yeah... we'll get along great when they return to where they belong," her voice lowers, almost threatening. The light changes to green. "I'll see you at the event."

Usagi takes a step back before the car zooms down the street. She sighs loudly as she watches the car disappear from sight. She needs the animosity to end. What will it take?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Minako waits until she has a moment alone with Yaten. "I really want to go to Kinmoku." She repeats herself. "I think I can get my parents to agree in a day or two. They were acting really strange this morning."