Act 60: Together we'll fight to the End

THIS STORY IS NOW RATED MATURE.

Please see author notes at the end of this chapter for important updates regarding this story and future projects.

A wall of bright light energy protects Sailor Star Fighter from Chaos.

Sailor Star Fighter is weak but manages to turn her head to the side. She can see a figure surrounded by white light holding a staff.

The Chaos energy shifts backward taking the silhouette of a man once more. "It is too late. You're too weak! Your body is on the verge of death! The cauldron is broken. You have no method to seal me or defeat me." He boasts what he believes is his inevitable victory.

Sailor Cosmos walks over to Sailor Star Fighter and kneels down next to her. Her heart is heavy she when she sees her injures. Being unable to defeat Chaos sooner caused everyone so much pain. "Seiya, are you alright?"

Sailor Star Fighter smiles slightly. "I've been better." Her expression hardens, "Odango, your energy..."

Sailor Cosmos smiles slightly. "I'll make it work. Being tired has never stopped me before." She stands up to face Chaos, light reflecting off of her eight pearl rings. She is not sure how she will stop Chaos but she will die trying if needed. She will protect everyone. She was granted these powers to protect everyone, it is time she uses them to save everyone.

"Time is almost up and we need the help of the other senshi to attack Chaos!" Sailor Galaxia shouts an idea to Sailor Cosmos from half way across the room.

The Guardian nods her head acknowledging the plan. It was a place to start. She can't risk the timeline being restored and everyone's starseeds have not been summoned back.

Chaos laughs. "Why would you tell your opponent the plan?" His laughter is interrupted be Sailor Galaxia.

When Sailor Galaxia attacked Princess Serenity, she held back some of her power. This time she will not. "Galactica Inflation!" A field of crackling golden energy surrounds her body amplifying her abilities. With a few gestures of her hands, golden balls of energy race forward at Chaos. For now she ignores the pieces of the cauldron behind her on the floor.

Sailor Cosmos knows Sailor Star Fighter's injuries need to be healed but at the moment she must use all of her concentration and energy on something else. Her eyes close, focusing her energy on the starseeds that are scattered throughout the Silver Millennium, summoning the strongest starseeds she can find nearby. She stretches out her left hand as a few sparks of light appear. She is in deep concentration.

Sailor Galaxia continues to attack Chaos with everything she has and is starting to become winded. She can only battle against Chaos at full power for so long. She needs help and has to buy Sailor Cosmos the necessary time.

Four starseeds begin to take shape in Sailor Cosmos' hand. Once they are fully formed they leave her and float two feet in front of her. Each starseed flashes brightly before they take the shape of Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Saturn.

They open their eyes to see Chaos and Sailor Galaxia battling.

"Please help Sailor Galaxia," Sailor Cosmos pleads with them. "I will summon more starseeds to battle Chaos... the cauldron was broken and it will take both of us to try to restore it but we can't do that while fighting Chaos."

"Search for Sailor Charon's starseed. She can help me try to buy you more time." Sailor Pluto instructs. She doesn't care of the potential repercussions. Slowing time down is the only way to save everyone. If they don't exist she doesn't have worry about the consequences.