Epilogue

Author's Note

Hello, my lovely readers, how're y'all doing? :)

If good, I'm sorry to ruin that. The long dreaded ending is unfortunately here...

Sad, I know, but there's only so much I can do before things start to get repetitive and boring—like these author's notes. :D

I raised the bar on this book, so I can only hope I didn't take it and whack you guys in the head after this.

One thing I'd like to point out is this chapter may be one of two things:

1. A huge, annoying, abrupt disappointment.

2. A cute reading experience that'll leave a few untouched details to the imagination!

I feel you'll either love it or you'll hate it. I don't really think there's an in between.

Also, I have no experience in any of the actions written below, so they will more than likely be missing things. Just know I tried my best!

I hope you enjoy! ;)

——————————————

A Month Later...

"Axel!" I called out hoarsely, sinking into the bath water and counting to ten in my head. After he failed to come through the door, I called out again, "Axel!"

I know he can hear me.

"Axel!"

I grumbled, struggling to sit up with my already massive stomach getting in the way before reaching over and grabbing a soap bottle with a grunt.

"Ow!" I feigned hurt, instantly hearing rushing footsteps coming toward the door.

He barged into the bathroom, "are you—"

I hurled the bottle at him with a scowl and watched it smack him in the face, cutting his sentence short.

"That's for ignoring me," I huffed. His eyes went wide and he wiped off the water that splattered across his features, seemingly unfazed.

"You told me to leave you alone twice already."

"Don't actually do it," I folded my arms and he ran a hand through his hair, taking a moment to think, then finally deciding to come over and sit next to the tub.

"Okay. I'm sorry, beautiful," he took my hand and caressed his thumb over my knuckles. I turned on my side to admire him, a smile printing across my lips.

He noticed and smiled in return, his teeth peeking through and emphasizing it, revealing his adorable dimples.

"Aw, why are you crying?" He suddenly frowned, making me realize tears were streaming down my face.

"You're too handsome," I sniffled, shoving his hand away and flopping onto my back, "go away."

He choked, his eyebrows shooting up, "w-what? But you just—"