Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

"Oh right, Y/N unnie, how's the lyrics going?"

I kept quiet as I hadn't touched it since last night. I looked up to see Chaeyoung's beautiful eyes. How unfortunate that I can't have you as mine.

"Is everything alright, Y/N unnie? Do you need help?"

She asked again, probably because I didn't answer her yet. I shook my head and said, "Everything's fine, I was caught up with something and haven't really been able to work on it yet. How's your side going?"

I tried to divert the topic, and let her talk more than me. Even though we should be working as a team. We did agree to switch our roles in producing the song after all. Though, I wish to get this done and over with. I sighed as I couldn't think of how to continue the lyrics anyway.

I looked at Chaeyoung again and thought, who are you to make me keep thinking of you? Then suddenly, she reached out her hand and held mine. I blushed and said, "Wha-"

"Hey it's okay, let me help you." She smiled at me and looked at me in the eyes. Why does she look at me with such eyes? Don't you have someone else? This is confusing. But I don't mind this, I don't mind the attention that I'm getting. 

Soon, I felt someone walking towards our table. It's Rena-nim, carrying our food and drinks.

"Here's your order. Enjoy." She left with a smile and went back to her counter. I do notice she's been glancing over here. What is she on to? If anything, she should keep her hands off my Chaeyoung.

Wait, did I just think of Chaeyoung as mine? No no no, forget about it. Now, let's focus on the food right in front of me. Looks good!

"Let's eat!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and started digging into her food. She looks so cute. I smiled and started to eat my portion.

After a while...

"Whew, that was some good food, don't you think so, Y/N unnie?" Chaeyoung asked, smiling. I looked at her and saw a speck of rice on her cheek. 

I reached my hand out and brushed it off. "You are such a messy eater, aren't you, Chaeyoungie?" I giggled. 

I could see Chaeyoung blushing and I just smiled. Then, the doorbell rang, indicating a new customer just entered the cafe. 

"Honey, I'm home~" I turned to see a short-haired lady, with gorgeous black hair walking towards the counter and waving her hand.

"Don't say that out loud again.' Rena-nim replied jokingly, before walking over and shared a quick kiss with the lady.

I could feel my face turned red. Damn, two girls kissing. That seems hot. I turned back my gaze to Chaeyoung. Is that something I want to do with you, Chaeyoung? 

Rena-nim looked at me, put a finger at her mouth, and winked at me. I guess it's normal? To have two girls kissing. I guess then my problem wouldn't be a problem anymore. I mean, Jennie and Jisoo are already going out. What am I afraid of? 

Oh right, Chaeyoung already has someone else she likes, right?

Once we were done with our food, and paid the bill, we made our way to the train station. I guess we just had lunch together on a random day.

"I can't believe I'm out here with you, Y/N unnie." Chaeyoung shared as we walked down the pavement.

"Same here, but don't you have someone you rather go out with?" I accidentally blurt it out. I mean she did mention it before, so what's the harm?

"Ah, that must be bothering you huh, unnie."

"I'm sorry?" I didn't catch what she said, but she walked ahead.

"I guess I'll head home first, thanks for the date, Y/N unnie!" She waved and walked away.

What?! I mean we already reached the station. But did she just say date? Am I the one she likes?

Chaeyoung's POV

Oops, I just left Y/N unnie there huh. It's okay, at least I gave a little hint. It seems that she seems bothered that I might have someone else. Oh if only you knew it's you, Y/N unnie. I even saw the necklace she was wearing. But judging from our conversations, I doubt she remembers yet. Oh Y/N/N, when will you realise?

I heard we are going to have a training camp soon. I should prepare that soon.

Y/N's POV

Back at home...

"I'm home!" I said as I entered my house. I saw my mom just chilling in the living room. She stopped me there and asked me to sit down. This is weird. She never asked me to do this before.

I sat down and waited for her to say something. It's been quiet for a few minutes.

"Mom?" I asked, she was looking down but she finally looked up.

"Did you recall your memories yet?" She asked. My memories? Did I lose them before? 

"What are you saying? I've lost my memories before?" I answered, feeling shocked. If I had lost my memories, was my mom keeping something from me?

"Oh, I see... I guess you have not..." She mumbled. I was getting slightly frustrated. The only thing I can remember when I was young is that I was happy with Mom and Dad. Everything was fine. Even though I feel like something's missing.

"What is it, Mom? What are you hiding from me?" I demanded an answer from her. 

"Y-you actually g-got into a car accident before..." She said, scared. I froze. I got into a car accident before? When? Is that why I forgot something?

"Why did you hide that from me? What is it? Is there something important that I forgot?" I asked my mom, only for my dad to come to the living room and interrupt me.

"How dare you talk to your mother like that?" My dad pushed me away and sent me to my room.

"I'm sorry what? I had my right to know what happened and you scolded me for speaking that way to my mom?" I argued back to my dad. This just doesn't make sense. Why did they even try to hide this from me? What was so important that it needed to be hidden from me?

Could it be about Rosie?

Author's Note: Hi everyone! My sincere apologies for the very late update. It's been 6 years since this fanfiction started and I've grown up so much I actually forgot the plot. But not to worry, I will try my best to complete this fanfiction soon! Expect more updates to come.

I do like to thank all my readers who've been waiting for my updates and never got them. Thank you for your undying support!

I may have lost touch with BlackPink and their current events, thus my only knowledge is still up till As If It's Your Last.