Chapter 22

Y/N's P.O.V

Back to the present...

"Sinb-ya"

She turned to see that Yerin-unnie had returned from her whereabouts. I smiled at her and ran to me, hugging me.

I was shocked at her gesture but I must thank her for taking care of Sinb-unnie when I couldn't.

"Y/N ah~ Long time no see. How are you?"

"Yerin-unnie~ It's been a while. I'm doing well... I guess..."

"Hmm? What's up?"

Yerin-unnie questioned me. I didn't know how to answer so I looked around as if I was searching for them. Then I noticed she was holding on some drinks and she brought out one for me. I took one and thank her.

"Love problems?"

I turned to see Sinb-unnie, smirking. I sighed and nodded. Sinb-unnie is a nice and considerate girl. My heart fell, thinking about the past.

"Who has Y/N fell for this time? You can share with us, we are pretty much experienced in love, right Sinb?"

Sinb-unnie just pushed her Yerin-unnie lightly and laughed. I smiled at their small interaction.

"Well, unnie, remember when I mentioned about this girl in my dreams. It kept recurring when I'm working for this group."

"Oh, what group?"

"BlackPink."

"Oh, I heard about them. They released that Boombayah song right?"

"Yup. And there is this girl in that group which is giving me mixed feelings. Like, I don't know how I feel about her. And I don't want to hurt her like how..."

I looked at Sinb-unnie and looked away. Before I could continue, someone interrupted me.

"It's okay, Y/N. It's in the past, you don't have to worry about me."

I looked up and saw Sinb-unnie taking Yerin-unnie's hand.

"I fell for this idiot and it was a tough time. Dating a member is more troublesome than I thought."

I laughed at how she described her relationship with Yerin-unnie.

"Anyways, why don't you ask her out? Spend more time with her to figure out your feelings. To see whether she is the one or not."

As I heard Yerin-unnie's advice, I was deep in thought.

"But we have to prepare for the final round of the competition. The one your group took part in. And we are going to have a training camp for it."

"Then isn't that perfect? You are their producer right, so I guess you would be the one planning the camp, am I correct?"

I nodded and took out my phone. I went to the documents and read the details again.

"I'm sure you can slot in some alone time. I bet you have a couple in that group too~ Hehe~"

"Yerin-ah! Not every group has a couple in them."

"Sure~ TWICE has at least one, we have one, Red Velvet has one. So I'm sure Blackpink should have one too~"

Sinb-unnie just rolled her eyes at Yerin-unnie's remark. I was taken aback for a while when Sinb-unnie dropped her formalities. But who am I kidding? It's Sinb-unnie. And Yerin-unnie's not wrong. I heard a lot from TWICE and Red Velvet.

"Right, Y/N?~"

"I guess so..."

"I bet it's the hot couple, Jennie and Jisoo."

"Heol Yerin, you remembered their names."

"Of course!"

Yerin-unnie said delightfully while pointing at herself, showing how awesome she is.

"Daebak, Sinb-unnie got herself an idiot."

"Right?"

We both laughed before my phone started ringing. It was my mother calling. I looked at the time and it was already very late.

"Ah, mianhae, I think I have to go home now. I've been out for quite a while."

"Don't worry. It was nice catching up with you, Y/N."

Sinb-unnie smiled at me before Yerin-unnie hugged me.

"I hope things go well for you, Y/N. If any problems, you can always call us, or..."

"Or?"

Sinb-unnie looked at Yerin-unnie, confused.

"You could visit the café down the street. You can ease your mind there."

She smiled before holding hands with Sinb-unnie.

"We shall take our leave too. Sowon will kill us. Annyeong~"

I waved goodbye before walking back home. On my way home, my mind was filled with thoughts. The planning of the camp. The song that I'm supposed to write. These feelings.

'Ask her out? Chaeyoungie?' I said to myself. I started blushing at that thought.

Rosè...Rosie... Hmm? Nope. I doubt such a coincidence.

When I reached home, I walked to my room after greeting my parents. Thankfully, I didn't get scolded. Something was shining from my dressing table. It was the reflection of the light on a small object.

I picked it up and it was the ring that had me questioning all this time. When did I get this ring? It's very pretty, almost like my style. I looked around the ring and I saw some carves in it. But it was too small for the naked human eye. I obviously don't have a magnifying glass hanging around. I gave up and lay down on my bed while still observing the ring.

'Maybe this belongs to that girl Rosie.'

I got up and found a thin silver chain lying around on my dressing table. I slot it in the ring and made a necklace for myself. I wore it and kept it hidden. I'll find that girl, one day.

But for now, the Camp.

A/N: Hey guys! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! THANK YOU FOR READING! Yes, I'm the worst but I'll keep trying. I lost confidence in my writing which made me stopped for a while. But with you guys asking for updates, I tried again. It's definitely not the best but I'll keep trying.

I was thinking of doing a rewrite of this story so that I can fix my mistakes and also be more clearer about the storyline. I know how the story will go but it takes time to produce results.

And to be honest with you guys, currently, I am obsessed with Gfriend. I will make myself appear in this story in the future. But for now, it's you and Rosè :)