Chapter 13

Y/N's P.O.V

Its been three days since that weird encounter between me, Chaeyoung and Jisoo. What exactly did Jisoo wanted to tell me?

Her concerns about the band? About me being their producer? What news could freak me out? I just don't know. Whenever I want to ask her about it, Chaeyoung would pop out of nowhere and drag me away from Jisoo.

Why is Chaeyoung behaving like this? Well, I do appreciate the fact that Chaeyoung made sure that we have our alone time. Being with her makes me want to make a move on her. But god forbids because we are still schooling and have exams in a few days. So I controlled myself.

Today, Jennie finally gathered everyone for training and invited me even though she didn't do it sincerely. Why does it seems like she is always mad at me? I just have so many questions to ask everyone.

In the music room, they played their song over and over again, making sure their choreography is perfect. I just sat by the side and observe their movements.

Sometimes I caught Chaeyoung and Jisoo looking at me. Whenever that happened, I would feel embarrassed and I do notice that they will smile afterwards.

Chaeyoung gives me mixed signals which makes me wonder whether I should continue hoping or not.

Jisoo gives me the feels that she is happy to have me around.

Why does it seems like they both are fighting? But at the same time, communicating well with each other. Why does Jennie always gives me the cold shoulder whenever me and the group gathers? At least I don't have problems with Lisa, thats good enough.

I should just stick by her then.

//

One day before training

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

"Chaeyoung-ah!"

I realised Jennie was calling out to me so I turned to face her. I was walking towards Y/N's classroom.

"What's wrong, Jennie?"

"Let's go somewhere private to talk. I need to ask you something."

With that, Jennie dragged me far far away from their classroom and we ended up at the end of the hallway. This hallway is pretty creepy since this staircase were rarely used by students.

"I'm not letting you get close to Jisoo."

"Huh?!"

Why did Jennie suddenly said that? That wasn't my intention at all. I mean I do notice that Jennie acts differently whenever Jisoo was talking about someone else.

"I said, I'm not letting you have Jisoo. I don't need another competitor."

"You must have been mistaken. I have no intenti-"

All of a sudden, she covered my mouth and moved closer to me. I was wondering why until I managed to glance to my left and saw That Jisoo unnie was walking towards our direction.

"Hey Jisoo-unnie!"

I can't see properly, so all I can do is listen.

"Uh-uh Hey Jennie, Chaeyou-young. I'll pretend I saw nothing."

I pushed Jennie's hand off my mouth, at the same time Jennie spoke up before I could.

"Its not what you think, Jisoo unnie!"

Before Jennie could convince Jisoo unnie any longer, she already walked away.

"Urgh!"

I saw Jennie putting both of her hands on her head and messing up her hair due to frustration.

"Um Jennie, are you okay?"

She just glared at me when I asked that. I gulped and continued my statement.

"Look Jennie. I have no intention of having Jisoo to myself. I'm not in love with her. I'm in love with the person Jisoo somehow likes."

Jennie's eyes and her mouth widened. After a few seconds, she immediately came back to her senses and made a serious face.

"Okay then, Go own Y/N unnie."

"Its not easy, Jennie."

"I'll help you. This can be a win-win situation. You get yours, I get what's mine."

Bold. Anyways, we shook our hands as if it was a deal.

"But how? What can we do to separate them? I feel bad."

"Its fine, Chaeyoung. Jisoo isn't being honest with herself. She obviously loves me."

She flips her hair and I just rolled my eyes and laugh at her. We walked back to our classroom only to get a very tight hug from Lisa.

"Where have you guys been?! I looked everywhere!"

"Sorry Lisa, we just had to talk about something."

"Oh, We could use some help from you."

"Huh? Me?"

A/N: Hey peeps! Sorry for the late update again!! Was too tired from school! I think I shall change my weekly update on Sunday instead!

Anyways, thank you for supporting me by voting and the views! This is the highest I ever got in my life! Thank you for reading this story!