Chapter 18.5

Before the performance...

Y/N's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and I felt way better than before. I tried to push myself up and guess what, it was okay.

That means that I'm okay!

Great! Now, I can rush to school to catch their performance.

'I need you'

I jumped out of bed and quickly changed. I grabbed my jacket and left the house.

I have to be there for her.

//

At school...

I guess I can greet them. Though I wanted to keep it a surprise, oh well, I am their producer after all. *flips hair*

Okay I should stop.

Well, here I am, outside their preparation room. Hehe, Now's my chance.

I turned the knob slowly, to avoid a single sound. Ah, I managed to open it.

I peeked in to see Lisa with her face in front of the fan, Jisoo and Jennie leaning against each other, still using their phones.

And there, I saw Chaeyoung, fixing her makeup. What's there to fix though?

I decided that I should give them alone time. I'm sure they are nervous for their performance. I closed the door behind me and took out my phone.

It's been a while since I text Chaeyoung. I guess I could tease her a little.

"You are beautiful enough :)"

I smirked and walked away from the room.

//

"Thank you, XX group."

The emcee waited for the group to leave the stage before announcing the next performer.

"Alright everyone, next up, we have BlackPink!!"

I stood in the crowd and observe from afar. I wore my hoodie so that I wouldn't be known, I don't want them to be

Lisa looks excited, Jennie was just smirking, Jisoo is like giggling to herself but there's Chaeyoung, who looked upset.

The music started playing and I felt a little bit proud of my work. But I think their dancing and voices are way more admirable than my work.

After the performance

They ended off with a sexy pose. I couldn't help but blush, knowing that I know them.

Oh no, my gay is showing.

I looked up to see Chaeyoung staring at my direction. Oh no. Did she notice me? I should go.

I went to the backstage and into their holding room. I quickly sat down and lay down at the sofa.

I can hear their voices and it got louder. I guess they are coming in now.

Okay, calm down. Just congratulate them. Hug Chaeyoung if I dare.

The door opened and the first person I made eye contact with was Chaeyoung.

I stood up and close my eyes to avoid looking at their shocked faces.

"Congratulations girls! You guys made it this far!! Don't wor-"

I got cut off when I felt someone's pressure on me. I opened my eyes and realised that Chaeyoung was hugging me, very tightly. I hugged her back and I hear her tearing up. I just pat her head.

"Hey, I was there, when you guys were performing. I will never miss out on my group."

Sooner or later, the other three came and embrace everyone.

I'm glad I met this group of people.

Chaeyoung finally let go of me, I looked at how bad she cried. I wiped off her tears with my thumbs and just smiled at her.

"Aww, come on guys. It's only been two days that I didn't come and see you guys."

"Yeah, you are right, unnie."

Lisa finally said something.

After a few minutes later...

"Alright Blackpink. Time for you to go onto the stage to get your results."

The manager just smiled for us and exited the room.

"It's time to go! Don't worry, I have faith in you guys. Yall did great!"

On the stage...

"Please stand in position, thank you."

Everyone was moving around and I stood close to my group. I realised Chaeyoung was beside me. I took this chance to hold her hand and whisper to her.

"I know I never said this just now but thank you for taking care of me when I was sick. I appreciate it."

Chaeyoung blushed and I held her hand tighter.

"Okay, XXX group?"

The group on the left replied.

"Yeah you. You guys got into the next round."

That group gave a sigh of relief and hugged each other.

"BlackPink group?"

"Ne?"

The judges slowly looked at each member. Buying time, I see. I felt my hand being held tighter. I used my thumb to rub her, to calm her down.

"BlackPink... will advance to the next round. Congratulations."

Hmm, I knew it. I just smirked. I noticed my hand was missing its warmth. I looked at my group. They were jumping in joy!

"Yay!!"

Its time to start planning for that camp.

A/N: HEY EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR WAITING! I was so busy with school! I'm in the Student Council and I had to plan for the orientation for the freshman. Thank you for everything, the reads, the comments the votes. I really appreciate it! This year is my final year so I would be super busy. I will try to update while I can. Don't worry fellow Blinks! I still love yall!!