Chapter 12

Y/N's P.O.V

After that training day, the group was really busy coming up with the choreography and practising that I don't even get to spend time with them.

Even if we did, it felt like the distance between me and Chaeyoung has gotten bigger. Did I do something wrong? Was I too harsh or anything? I don't recall doing anything bad, especially to her.

Currently, I am at the park nearby our school. Since everyone was busy, I was alone and I wanted to release some stress. I walked by the pond in the park. It's near sunset and it's really relaxing.

The view was outstanding. I just stared at it with awe. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the breeze. I grabbed on the ring I found. I actually put it on a chain, so I wore as a necklace.

This ring may belong to Rosie. But who is she? Is she just an imaginary friend? Was I really obsessed with her until I even made a ring for her? I can't remember much and it ruins my mood.

I opened my eyes and saw Chaeyoung on the other side of the pond. I hope she can see me. I waved at her and she just smiled. Seconds later, I realised she started walking away.

I ran to the other side to chase her. She still continued to walk away. I tried calling out but she didn't turn at all. I was upset. What did I do to deserve this?

'Ring...Ring...'

I took out my mobile phone and saw that Jisoo was calling me. So I picked it up.

"Hey Jisoo, what's up?"

"Let's meet up."

"Eh? What's going on, Jisoo-yah?"

"Meet me at the rose park in the school."

She then hanged up. Did something happened? I put my phone back into my pocket and ran to school.

When I finally reached the school, I looked for the rose park Jisoo mentioned. It is on the other side of the school. So I quickly made my way there.

Once I arrived, I saw Jisoo sitting down by a tree, using it as a shelter from the sun.

I slowly approached her.

"Hey, whats up?"

I was panting after rushing over here. It seems like Jisoo is fine and not in trouble.

"I want to tell you something."

"Umm... okay."

"Don't freak out but I-"

"Jisoo-unnie!"

I turned to see a goddess with a frown. How did she find us? Did she followed me from the park?

Then she walked infront of me and grabbed onto Jisoo's left arm.

"I'm not letting you do it. I will be your challenger, Jisoo-unnie!"

"Challenger?"

Trust me, I don't understand a single thing that is happening.

"Eh?! Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung brought Jisoo away. I was just left alone here. Clueless.

A/N: Hey Guys!! Sorry for the late and short update! I was busy with school and I don't even have enough time for myself to enjoy K-POP anymore, But I at least manage to catch our dearest Park Chaeyoung (Rose)'s Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSÈ! Here is my story of how I got to know them. She was from my very first k-pop group that I started to love. It was all because my friend kept asking me to watch k-pop. I wasn't a kpop fan at all until I encountered Blackpink! She is also my first bias along with Jisoo as my bias wrecker (Happy Belated Dear Jisoo And Jennie!) Everything about them is just amazing and I'm glad to be a Blink, even if I am inactive with the updates about them and all. Love Blackpink!

#RosiePosieDay
#HappyRosèDay

Anyways, Thank you for reading! I may have delayed updates in the future, But I will try my best ya! :D

Ps, I'm in the multifandom! 😎