Chapter 15

Y/N's P.O.V

Thank god Jisoo didn't sprain her ankle or anything. And what was up with the situation anyway? Did something happened between Jennie and Jisoo? I want to ask but maybe not now.

I accompanied Jisoo back home and tried to aid her by using an ice pack.

"Aigo, Jisoo-yah! What happened to you?"

"Mianhae."

Jisoo just looked down as her mother came and assisted me. In the end, her mother thank me and I took my leave.

On my way back home, my phone started to ring. So I picked it up.

"Annyeong Y/N unnie! Can we talk?"

"Sure, Lisa. Where do you want to meet?"

"The park nearby would do."

"Okay."

We both hanged up and I proceed to the location.

————————————————————————

I spotted a small Lisa from afar, she noticed me and waved at me. When I finally reached, Lisa was coughing as if she wants to get my attention.

"Ahem, ahem, Y/N unnie. I have something serious to talk to you about."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I think you may want to sit down for this."

We found a nearby bench and we sat down. I was tired from everything that happened today and I am sure Lisa is too, from training.

"So..."

"Basically Y/N unnie, I would want to propose something!"

She grabbed both my hands and started shaking me.

"Lets have a training camp!!"

Huh? Wae? With the situation like this?

"Umm..."

"We need to do this, unnie. You can feel the fire among us. A bad one."

"Yes I do, but when will we ever have the time for it? And besides you guys still have the competition in like a few days?"

"I meant not now, but after it. Jennie could ask her father for a villa by the beach. We could release our stress and maybe you can work on your new song."

Hmmm. Even so, right now, everything feels complicated. Why did Jennie screamed at me just now? Why was Jisoo behaving like that towards Jennie?

Should I ask Lisa?

"So that was what I want to propose. Please consider it, Y/N unnie!!"

She stood up and waved goodbye to me. I stopped her with my words.

"What happened?"

"What?"

"What happened?"

"What are you talking about?"

"What happened between Jisoo and Jennie?"

"Lisa, seriously."

"Lisa, seriously."

I got mad and pushed her back onto the bench.

"I'm going to ask for one last time. What really happened between Jisoo and Jennie?"

She avoided eye contact so I moved my head to get it.

"Well... long story... it all started back when we all first met..."

Flashback

Lisa's P.O.V

Jennie was already in this school for quite awhile. This school is an affiliated school, meaning from middle school to high school. So Jennie knows best about the tradition of the school that many people address her as the princess of this school.

Jisoo unnie joined during High school and so did me and Chaeyoungie. Jisoo unnie pretty much gained plenty of attention due to her looks.

As what Jisoo unnie told me, Jisoo unnie and Jennie were once placed in a class together, next to each other. Jisoo unnie being Jisoo unnie, started the conversation with Jennie by making faces, which made Jennie laughed.

Since then, they have gotten closer and the rest of the student body was shocked. Some even shipped them together. Ahem, I am one of them, of course.

Well, not really. But it doesn't matter.

One day, I was by the field, using the shade of a tree, to dance. My way of releasing stress is to dance. And its also my passion.

Then I heard a beautiful voice, singing a melodic song.

"joha i bunwigiga joha~"
(I like it, I like this atmosphere)
[If yall don't know this song, please, just kill yourself :)]

That's a very nice voice! I ran around the tree to find the source. There, I found her.

Park Chaeyoung.

I clapped furiously, overwhelmed by her charming voice.

Of course she startled and screamed. That was adorable though.

From then on, we became good friends. She told me that she was working on a set of lyrics, which was what she was trying to sing the other day.

So there was one time that Chaeyoung and I were trying to work on the song. Apparently, a pair of girls noticed us and walked towards us. We got scared, thinking that they would bully us, knowing that they are two most popular kids in school.

Jisoo and Jennie.

Jisoo held out her hand and said these few words which we never thought it would come true.

"Let's make a band together. With the two of you. Yes you two, Lisa and Chaeyoung. :)"

A/N: Hey yall!! Thanks for reading this far!! I have a lot to say, so I'm gonna make it the next 'chapter' :D