█▓▒▒░CHAPTER: 210 ░▒▒▓█

Goo Kim's Point of View
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚!
[𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧:: 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡, 𝙋𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙]

"Oi! Have you already heard about it?" I smiled as I saw Gun walking to the parking lot, he weads his brown suit. I grinned about the fact that I heard something interesting. Interesting thing that I might saw Gun's disappointing face when he heard it. He faced me leaning on his porsche.

"Heard about what?" He starts to lit his cigarette up and I continue to smirked and leaned on his car too still fanning my side using my hands because he's smoking.

"Johan goes back to the illegal bank account." I said in smooth way but in serious way as I observed how quiet does this parking lot. He seemed to be in shocked as his white irises took their turns to look at me staring unbelievingly and my black pupils looks at his too. Were both facing each other.

'Why does it seem... to close.' I thought as I look at him. ' TOO CLOSE!'

"Fuckkk!" I exclaimed and moved aways from him and fanning myself because he nows blow too much smoke. He's still in silence. " You goddamn bastard, you know I don't like people who smokes."

I watched him as he started to open his car door.

"Get in. Were going somewhere." He told me as he gets inside the car. I followed him. I sat on the passsenger seat.

"The fuck. Where were going?" I asked him as I put my seatbelt on.

"To see if you're telling the truth." He said in most serious tone as he starts the engine and drove as we go somewhere.

'Fuck. I think I'm getting kidnapped by this goddamn bastard.' I thought as we went quietly on our way. I stared at him silently and I thought of something.

"Man, Arent Takoyaki's are from Japan?" I asked as he drove towards someone's takoyaki stand.

"I'll drop you off here. Go order something." He told me as he stops and Go down from the car. " I'll go take care of something."

"Yeah, whatever man." I said as he drops me off the takoyaki stand.

Gun Park'sPoint of View

Im suprised about what Goo informed me. It makes me dissatisfied about their actions. The fact that it's illegal and the other fact that he can't even lead his crew properly.

I saw group of people in the free ground. It seems going to rain soon, I'll take this chance.

"Man, Arent Takoyaki's are from Japan?" He asked as I drove towards someone's takoyaki stand, not taking his words seriously.

"I'll drop you off here. Go order something." I told Goo as I stops and he goes out from the car. " I'll go take care of something."

"Yeah, whatever man." He said as I drove on my way towards the sea of people. I parked my car and took my black coat since Goo took my umbrella.

Its raining and It's giving me another Deja Vu. I'll clean the job before it causes more mess. I started to walked towards the sea of people. Making dogfights as if they're in an arena. They're shameless.

"Jin. I still remember." I heard someone voice. I looked at him intently. Watching him as he walked towards Jin Jang. "Back, when you were the leader a crew that nobody remembers now. It was just like this raining."

His words made me grin.

"Yeah, it rained that too." I walked towards him as the sea of people gives their way for me to step. As the winds kisses my cheeks then I saw a bench and sit in there, lighting my cigarette in this coldly weather. As I see Johan's surprised emotions that shows across his face. "The day I sent Jake Kim off, It was raining too."

"Johan." I standed up and told him the only thing I need to tell him. " You're disqualified."

His face is priceless. My hunch might be right.

"Bro... Come on.. Be serious. Over some fake bank accounts? " He starts to touch my leg like a dog begging forgiveness from its master. " y-you know I had nothing to do with that. You know how good of a lap dog I can be, right?"

My hunch is right. Their crew gone back to the illegal things. I looked at him without wasting any expression listening to his whimpers.

"D-dont do this... You can't do this to me..Then what about.... my mom's eyes? What about her huh....?" He starts to hold my suit and starts to begs desperately as the rain continues." Do you have any idea how many years we've been waiting?"

"You said it yourself!! If I untie the four major crews and hand you over the money, Id be in his favor!" He begs continually. I looked at him as I start to inhale my smoke and puff it out. " You said "He" has the power to move my mother on the top of the waiting list."

"Thats none of my business." I leaned towards him as I said that. " It's all about the ends results of this world."

"You couldn't even know how to control a tiny crew... " I standed up straight looked at him pitiful. " And not only that, but you let yourself betrayed by your own crew."

"Do you really think.." I look at him, as he cried like a puppy who got abandoned by his master "Someone so pathetic would be my Successor."

He cried as much as he can I just standed infront of him. It seems this would end differently as I sent Jake away.

"I'm sure you know what happened to jake in his end." I reminded him as he continues to cry. Expecting that he'll fight sooner or later but its seems unexpected. He gave up. "Learn to accept it."

There was silence other than the noise of rain falling right into us, he sniffles then asked me a question.

"What happened...." He asked softly while looking at the floor "To jake again?"

"He said He's take my spot by force." His question made my lips curl into grin. " So I took out a few of his teeth instead."

"Ah.. Did he won...?" He asked me as he starts to stand up. And he started on his fighting stance biting his lips with full of anger as he looks at me. " But Jake lost his fight right?"

"I should've don't this from the beginning!" He told me angrily as his tears still running down on his cheeks and it satisfies me. I smirked at him interestingly.

"But you bite your own master?" I'm amazed at his courage to fight me. " But well then..."

"That is the quickest way." I removed my glasses showing my white pupils"