█▓▒▒░░░ CHAPTER 343 ░░░▒▒▓█

Plagiarism is a Crime!
[Disclaimer:: Grammatical, Punctuations and Typographical Errors Ahead]

Kim Joongoo's Point of View

Due to Gun's random excuse to the chairman, I don't have a choice but to deal with this mothafucker's job.

"You called for me?" I entered on the lobby of his penthouse, Its typical Monochrome.  He was sitting on his expensive couch drinking wine using his left hand.

"Calling me in the evening? It must be really urgent?!" I walked towards him and sits infront of him. "You're disturbing me you know?!"

"Yeah. You need to go on my behalf" He handed me a piece of paper. As his phone rings." Tonight."

"Huh? Where?" I took the paper and stared at him suspiciously.

"To finish the job on third affliate" He said as he left me there all alone. It seems He's going to talk to Chairman. Well gotta know all the basics about Gun, Just pure instincts.

"What?! It's your friggin' Job?! You just don't want to do it don't you!?" I yelled at him but it was too late. He left for the call.

"That damned bastard!" I'm so furious but I thought of something really great. I wondered on his house and goes to his closet.

"Well, If I'll do this job for him. Gotta use his things hehe. " I smirked and took one of his suits , The one who have yellow and brown stripes and paired it with his black pants.

"Ohohoho, I must be lucky!" I got to his bathroom and changed. Meanwhile I looked myself on the mirror and saw how good looking am I until I realized the time. I quickly rushed down and Gun is nowhere to find.

"Seems more like it." I smirked as I left his penthouse while walking with his clothes on. I look more expensive damn. I decided to go on my way towards the 3rd affliate. It's Miss Vivi's Club aren't it? Well I guess I'll enjoy this hehe. I walked to the club and it seems like a ghost town. I walked there in a chill mood. How can ya think a club with this silence called a club? Hahaha. Its either they're shut down or..There's someone rampaging here. I looked at the elevator and entered it. I started to thought that their fighting are done now. So I can take Miss Vivi and Xialong. Afterall it's the 3rd Affliate's fall already. I gotta bring them back to Eugene.

"Wait.. If they're already done with fighting then.. Its either Xiaolong are injured too?!" I realized the possibilities. I immediately called Logan and told him to go here in 3rd affliate. That pig can take both Miss Vivi and Xiaolong with no problems. Just in case!

As the elevator stops, I already arrived at my destination. I fixed the zebra scarf on my neck. And smiles for my grand entrance. The elevator now opens and here I go.

"I'm here!" I said loudly and clearly taking their attention as my eyes starts to observe around and saw a qiang infront of Me

"Hey what's this?" I asked, since I'm quite suprised when I saw this. I picked it up when I recognized it. "Doesn't think belong to xiaolung?"

"Xiaolung?" My eyes lingered around as I called him. I suddenly suprised when I saw him laying bloodily on floor as if He's already dead. I Confusedly asked them  since this is quite unexpected. "What's He's doing on the floor?"

"Ah, Miss Vivi. How is the president of the T group doing?" After asking I saw Miss Vivi, she looks surprised when she saw me. It seems he' not expecting me to be here. Well afterall no one expects me since they're supposed to expect Gun instead of me but too bad, Its not raining. "But wait, I thought the fight was over. That's why I came here now."

"Hold on. I have to read on something. Let me see..." I pulled out the letter that Jonggun gave me earlier.

"Workers third affliate." I started to read it and quite suprised to know the reason why Jonggun send me here." They exposed their hideout? Idiots..."

"As of this moment.. The third affliate is now disbanded..." I couldn't read the next words since I don't understand it anymore, Did he just skip preschool classes? "This guy's writing sucks."

"Anyway, Its over now. I'm here on Gun's Behalf." I announced and throws the letter. He gotta train himself on writing again. I'll buy some writing books for that bastard. I looked at them smugly and stated my purpose here. "To finish the Job."

"To...." I was smiling not until someone caught my attention. I saw Daniel standing with omnimous atmosphere coming from him. "Finish the job..."

"Ah..." I leaned the qiang on my shoulder as I observed him. It only means that this guy is quite in trouble and I gotta finish the Job.. Which including putting him to sleep... Damn. I looked at the qiang on my shoulder.  This is big deal I haven't used this thing in ages. My face turns into serious expression." What a bad timing."