»» [ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 208 ] ««

厶凵𐘨 尸卂尺长'丂 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

[ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:: ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ]
» 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞. 

Were here in our private penthouse, couting money if they didnt got short or else we'l be introuble as well as taking our commissions off. Me and Goo, starts to court our money while wearing our Golden Versace Baroque Bathrobe, Mine was black and Gold was his. I put another stash of money on the money counting machine as I took a sip on my Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Champagne. He even asked me if it is the champagne and I just nodded.

Through the good atmosphere as we take our parts from this money I continually counted if we collected the fixed amount which is 100k.

"The worker's got 100k." I told him as the machine stops counting revealing the amount in its screen while Goo  seats on the other expensive couch beside me holding the stashes of money. He's playing and I let him. After all I already counted it.

"Hostel's behind again." I told him as the counting machine stops counting and shows its only 92k. As he started to touch the pile of money that I got from God Dogs.

"The God Dogs got 100k? Damn!" He exclaimed in suprised face. Indeed it's quite suprisingly since they're still starting yet they already got their target fixed amount to give us. "Johan doesn't know how to quit remember?"

I crossed my legs and took my champagne to have some drink. Hearing his opinions. I'm getting about this.

"True...He even took over a crew on his own." He agreed and enjoys while continues to stack the money in his hands. " Looks like Johan got 30,000 dollars this time."

"That's what I'm worried about." I told him as I put my champagne down and I saw Goo's reaction. He's confused.

"What? Johan's had talent." He told me as he put the stashed money on the table and took his champagne to drink with me.

"The God Dogs I mean." I clarified him. He thought its just Johan. But nah, Its the crew. He started to stared at me confusingly and grins.

"Oh, you're scared that he'll end up like Jake?" He asked me chuckling as he took a sip from his drink waiting for me to respond.

"The opposite." I replied as he started to act focused on me as I explained to him everything I had in mind, sighing. "Jake knew how to order around. That's why Big Deal is still waiting for him to come back even he's in jail." He just couldn't get his hands off the damn lottery." 

"On the other hand Johan... Is the type to rule over his crew with an Iron fist." I continued explaining. " People who only know how to forward. Are bound to trip one day."

"Whatever man." He said as he took the stashed of money and look at me asking; "Anyway that's what happened when you put Jake on the bars. Big Deal can't keep their quota. You could've atleast elected a new leader before you put him behind the bars."

"Hold on, The God Dogs are making up for it." I corrected him and took a sip from my glass of champagne.

"Yeah with Johan, I'm sure it'll be fine." He looked at me, as his looks mischievously at me" Then are you gonna hand over your spot to Johan after this?"

I thought about it. Indeed he gotten strong. I saw a talent but theres no potential to be my proper successor. Still.

"Don't tell me you're still hung up for that kid." He up and starts to pull the trigger and the money flew through the air.  I looked at him seriously as I remember who is he talking about he asked smrikingly. "That kid who went off the grid. Qhat's his name again?"

"Oh yeah. I remember now. It's Eli Jang."  He said to annoy me. Too Bad. I'm not in the mood to argue with him.

"Goo, Clean this mess, I'll visit someone." I told him, as he was about to argue with it but its too late. I already left the room.