»» [ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 241 ] ««

厶凵𐘨 尸卂尺长'丂 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 

[ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:: ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ]
» 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞. 

" "Yeah, him at the back. It looks like he's here now."

"Huh?" I swiveled around, my eyes meeting his. He was here, his fingers tightly gripping the straps of his bag. As if he walked from their school to here. "Why're you so late, Jerry Kwon?"

"Sorry, I had to take a subway after school." His apology hung in the air, a stark contrast to the adrenaline-fueled atmosphere. "Jake said I need to finish middle school, at least."

"Jake this, Jake that. You're kissing his ass so much it's gonna wear out," Johan grumbled, his words dripping with sarcasm. "It's 'ass,' you idiot."

"Jeez, you Back Door bastards took it too far. You think you can fool me with that school uniform?" The Gatekeeper's voice echoed through the alley, his words a challenge. I watched as they squared off, fists clenched, ready for a brawl.

"There are a lot of Martial Arts in this world. Boxing, Wrestling, Judo... Depending on what you've learned." I watched their movements, analyzing their techniques. "There are bound to be one stronger than the other. So what do you think?"

"That kind of style? I hate it," he spat out, his gaze never leaving the fight. "Raw power vs. Raw power. Too primitive. Don't you think?"

I started to observe the both of them as my my gaze focused on how their actions executed. Jerry Kwon. The rising star of Big Deal. Current age- Only Fifteen. He's a leader material, but even he has weakness. He doesn't, Back off ever. Even when he can dodge, he doesn't move an inch. But what still makes him the strongest candidate is.... his overwhelming power!

They continue to launch their fists into their faces with each other while Johan continues to spout his comments on how much he hates their style of fighting as I continue to observe, making my eyes narrowed, looking to their strength and how will this end. If Jerry learns to be less stubborn one day... And starts to block the opponent's attacks,  I can't even imagine how stronger he'll be.

Then I looked to the other Kid He's fighting with. The one he's fighting is something too. I didn't know there was someone like that in Gangding other than back door. They're making me interested. Hostel... He's Good. For a Gatekeeper. Yet... he looks dizzy. Then on Jerry's last punch, he fall other to the wall. He got endurance.

"130 matches, 128 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat. Gangdongs mighty Warren Chae." Jerry declared as he stood up insfront of him, questioning him. "Why did you loosen up on your last punch?"

They both shared a conversation as we continue to hear his words. It makes me amazed which made me grin. The fact that Jerry starts to declare that the Big Deal is now taking over the Gangdong and yet I saw Johan walks towards him. Jerry was raising his fist targeting Warren Chae's face when Johan Interrupts. Punching him on his face, taking his fist. It seems Johan was opposed on the decision. I stared at the both of them. Still amazed in this scenery, then someone interrupts Johan's speech. The Gangdong's Mighty is holding his Leg, begging. Everything starts to get more exciting as I saw Johan's leg kicks his face. Making him bite his shoe as he stops us to enter their base.

I grinned again until someone from above jumped towards him, which intrigued me. As he flew towards Johan, biting his neck and kicking his stomach, he spat the blood away. I was surprised by the person who intervened in our business here, wondering who he was and what kind of business he had here. I just stared at them in shock.

"Hey...Who the hell are you?" Johan's voice cut through the tension, his tone a mix of shock and rage.

"Family..." The stranger's voice was low, his words sending a ripple of confusion through the air. As he wiped the blood off his lips, my curiosity was piqued. "Don't touch..."

"..My Family.. Get your hands off my family!" His words were sharp, his tone wild and untamed.

Who was this animal?