█▓▒▒░CHAPTER: 309 ░▒▒▓█

Kim Joongoo's Point of View

"Congratulations on becoming one of the four major crews." He declared as he puts his phone down. Hearing his declaration making me fucking pissed.

"But why?! I hate these guys!" I told him but it seems He's ignoring me. I started to poke his abdomen by the chopstick on my hand. As he shutting me up.

"Sinu Han's fighting style alone were good enough. Also these guys are organized. We can't just get rid of them." He commented, this fucker! I'm the one who got beaten up! "It's too bad that Sinu's a but old... But for now, Big Deal passed the first evaluation."

"That doesn't mean that you guys are off the hook. Anyone who's in the four major crews... " He took his cigarette and still it pisses me off as he lights it looking at them in serious way. "Needs to know how to make money."

"I'll give you one month. Make a hundred million won legally." He started to lit his cigarette up as he took an puffs it out making me fan the smoke away by my hands covering my nose. "If you don't have the money ready, by the time we are back..."

"Big Deal will be eliminated." He said sternly.

After a month, we decided to go take some visit on Gangseo. As we walk we realized that the street is quite silent. But we can see that there's some girls inside their stores making sure their dresses are in proper state. We walked down properly as Gun took something from his bag. A cucumber.

"Oi White Ghost, What's with the Cucumber?" I asked him grinning as he looks at me as he was about to bite in it. Telling me to don't call him that as we barged into the Big Deal's Garage finding no one but the old guy's face which seems

"Looks like... They couldn't meet our criteria," Gun observed as my eyes wandered around. I chuckled, saying, "See? I told you they couldn't do it."

"They can't join the four major crews if they don't know how to make money," I insisted, trying to convince him. "I mean, I guess a hundred million won is a lot of money."

"I can tell just by looking at them. These guys don't understand the concept of money!" I teased, pointing at his cheek. "Hey! Can I have my own crew in Gangseo?"

"We might not have a choice," he said, annoyed by my teasing, as I poked his cheek. He looked annoyed again. It's quite fascinating. Then he announced, "As of the moment, Big Deal is disbanded. You're no longer a candidate for the four major crews."

There's a spark of smile on my face. As something caught my attention as I wondered around. Then I saw something...

"Hey, White Ghost." I called Gun. It seems He got annoyed already. But I'm serious right now then he told me now to call him that. I opened the box and showed him the 100 million won and I saw his shocked expression. "This is a hundred million won."

"What? What'd you take off your shirt if you got the money?" he asked, facing them. I suggested that we should count it first when someone intervened.

"It's all there. I counted them by myself," another guy intervened. In a joyful expression, I commented, "Hey, I get it. This might be a little special event they planned for us for working so hard. Heh, they've got spunk."

Gun started to question them if they got it in a legal way and declared that they're now part of the four major crews. Well, I don't care anymore if it's legal or not, as long as there's the money needed.

"I knew you guys could do it. I always thought you guys had money sense." I chuckling said as I continue to bring it up. "Now, if you'll excuse us..."

I was about to bring it up when damned guy kicked the box which makes the money flew all over the room. It annoyed me. Its... Rude.

"Hey. What do you think you're doing?" I asked him in annoyed stated. This shit. It pisses me off.

"Now that you've tested Big Deal, it's time for us to test you," the guy announced arrogantly. How dare he decide. The hell?! Suddenly, we realized that there were lots of people surrounding us. Ya gotta be kidding me?! But if this won't be able to be prevented, then... shall we?~

"So... you're saying these guys are the ones who showed up out of the blue and started to mess everything up in Gangseo, right?" I looked behind me, quite surprised. "They pick on teenage gangs... But now with us adults... what a shame."

"But you guys made a mistake... How dare you mess up with Sinu? He was supposed to be mine." I heard his words, thinking it was still Big Deal, but I saw dozens of old geezers, reminding me of him. Damn. They're getting annoying. I heard other people gossiping in a surprised and shocked state. "You little punks want to mess with my street, huh?"

"Based on what I heard, the Black Bear Gang and Big Deal are enemies," Gun stated, lighting his cigarette and asking the guy's name. I stared at them, confused about what's going on. It's not typical like this. The situation is getting... annoying. The guy's name was Samuel Seo, and he started to make a deal with us.

"If you two pass the test... we'll give you a hundred million won and join the four major crews," he said, picking up a piece of money from the ground. "But if you fail, you're dead."

"The test begins now," he declared. Damn. This... This makes me excited. I Started to take my tonfas out of my bag "If I'm gonna serve anyone, they're gonna have to earn my respect first."

"Wow," Gun got amazed, and so did I as we put our backs within each other. I smirked. "To think that we'd be tested by a mere candidate of the four major crews."