█▓▒▒░CHAPTER :: 262░▒▒▓█

[Goo vs. Johan]
[𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 & 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝.]
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞.

Goo Kim's Point of View

I'm in the corner watching both CEOs shake hands as we visit Cheonliang for the agenda of Cheonliang redevelopment, It was all of the sudden that the CEO of H group was there as well. I just observe how the media reacts as they're showing friendly demeanor to each other. As The chairman starts to exit I heard his cold stern

"Jesus, that old fart's just an expert on figuring out hints." He said in cold, sharp voice as he walked passed towards the exit door. Making me follow his path.

"Well, it doesn't really matter." His words cut through the air and leave a bitter taste in the throat. "It's not even an important business."

"Indeed sir." I agreed on his testimonies as I follow him.

"I started the crew business, So I could get funds for the real business anyway." He speak in a low tone, almost as if he were whispering. I startled as he bring up the topic. I waited for his next response.

"Now it's about time to cut it out." His words are clear, calm , and calculated. I decided to stay quiet instead then someone interrupt our conversation. Of course if you can call that conversation well I literally call it as one since that's how we talk always. Hehe.

"E-excuse me?" A guy's voice just sounded out of nowhere. I stared at him with serious eyes. He's here. Why does this kid needs and how did he get here?

"Hm?" Chairman turned his head to see who it was.

"H-hello..." He greeted the chairman. He real do have lots and lots of confidence to face the chairman.

"Huh..? Who are you?" The chairman asked to him and I just stayed standby and observed the both of then. " I don't think we've met."

"Oh.. I-I'm.." Johan stutter " My mother....Her eyes.... Money..."

"And," I stayed standby as the Chairman walked passed to him and...

"There shouldn't be any crew in the future as well." He is precise in his speech, and he leave nothing up to chance as I signaled the other securities to escort the chairman.

"This is why they get caught. They kept messing thing up everywhere." He told me as he started to leave this building. I started to walk towards him and stared at Johan.

"Take care of that dog, Clean up your own mess."His last words left the area silent leaving an order. "Goo Kim."

Johan tries to talk to him but it was too late. It was an order for the chairman. I need to grant it. I stared at Johan and kicked him.

"Hey, Copycat." I called him as the money starts to rain on us that comes from his bag. "You've got some nerve to come in
here."

"Now you're planning to ruin the business?" Now then I realized that he shielded himself by the bag with money on it. I smirked. "You blocked that? It definitely was Gun's mistake to abandon you."

"We should've killed you instead of abandoning you." I said in stern voice and I stomped on floor with cash. I saw the his of madness from his eyes.

" Are you here for you mother's eyes? " I felt the madness from his eyes. He annoys me. " You thought if you bring money, Mr. Choi is gonna cure her eyes?"
"Hey." He said in serious tone. " pick it up."

It amuses me. First he got a nerve to show here to talk to Mr. Choi. Now he got a nerve to fight me. Yet I can't deny that He's annoying.

"What if I don't? You gonna fight me?" I asked him in sarcastic way as I remove my coat. " Who are you gonna copy this time?"

"Pfft, For your info, If you wanna beat me you gotta bring Gun "I snickered. "Even all of the crew's head combined..."

I looked at him and realized something.. He did can copy.