𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 | safe travels

saturday
night..
____________

After stopping off at Starbucks when I left the mall, I got home and packed my new clothes in my suitcase. I'm slowly coming to terms with what is happening, Michal flying me over to be with him for 2 months, already showering me with generous offers and god knows what else... I'm getting more and more excited each time I think about it. He makes my knees that weak already, that I'm scared for them fully giving out when I come face-to-face with him. I can't even imagine how tall he will be next to me. A 6ft 4inch man infront of me, a 5ft 5inch girl. I feel like he won't even see me walking up to him because I'll be like an ant. Nevertheless, I bet he's more gorgeous in person. And ever since discovering him, I've never felt more jealous of the people who get to be around him everyday. Hopefully that will be me now though, fingers crossed.

The time is now 8:30pm and I'm currently catching up Cece with all the latest, she's helping me pack everything I need as she's previously been to America and I have no clue what to expect as I only went to America when I was 8 and it was summer in California.

I hang up from the FaceTime call with Cece and start getting ready for bed, expecting Michal to message soon. I lay in bed at exactly 9pm after a quick shower and skincare routine, checking my phone. I see a message from Michal two minutes earlier. Smiling wide, reading 'Morning, I'll ask you how your day was after I frantically book your ass on the holiday of your dreams'. I giggle to myself, he thinks he's quite funny, I shake my head and roll my eyes. Ah, I have to watch myself when rolling my eyes around him over there since he apparently doesn't like it, and I do it a little too often... 

I don't respond to what he said and just send a morning back and that he will need my personal details first so I also send my full name, date of birth and passport number for him to be able to book my flight.

...

@michalmrazik25
It looks like there's a couple
of seats left for Monday, 2pm
or 6pm, which do you prefer?

@elliekensington
I finish my first lecture at 11am,
so I can make the 2pm easy.
Get me on the first one
asap (respectfully)

@michalmrazik25
Bit keen huh? 😉 I would be too
if I were you
All booked, I'll just look for Air Bnb's
near me and then you are on your
pretty little way

@elliekensington
Bit cocky huh? 😉 and thank
you so much Michal, I really
am grateful & appreciate
u so so much.

@michalmrazik25
Don't be so sarcastic.

@elliekensington
🙄

@michalmrazik25
that's now 2 repercussions to make
you regret that.

...

And with that, I smile to myself, knowing I have already found a way to get under his skin, in a teasing way. I send him a quick 'Goodnight, have a good day without talking to me' to which he replied, 'That will always make it an automatic bad day. I'll be thinking of you tho 😘'...

monday..
12pm
____________

I left Uni twenty minutes early so I could race home and change into some comfy clothes for my long flight and lock up the apartment. Yesterday I organised with my elderly neighbour for her to keep an eye out on my apartment as I'll be away for 2 months. I left her my spare keys and mobile number in case of an emergency. Luckily, I don't have any houseplants or pets. So, no one is needed to go inside and I have cleared out all refrigerated and frozen food and took it down to the homeless shelter as it will be off by the time I'm back, since I switched my electricity off to save money. It made my day seeing the staff there light up to all the meals they'll be able to provide with all my ingredients.