𝐬𝐢𝐱 | what a view

"𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬."

Michal replies, pulling a straight face and glancing down at his lap where my hand still moves in a very slow circular motion. He tries to stay focused on driving, taking deep breaths and shifting in his seat. I pull my hand away swiftly, "Wouldn't want that..." I drift off.

He looks over to me, leaning his head towards me and giving me a side eye while smirking. He turns his attention back to the road, letting out a chuckle. This is going to be fun, and he knows it.

After stopping off at In-N-Out and of course, he paid. Trust me, no matter how much I argued and negotiated, he wouldn't budge. I'll repay him somehow, without him stopping me. Now we're heading to my rental apartment, which is apparently 2 minutes away from Michal's hotel. I'm glad, in case anything goes down, at least I know he's close by.

We pull into the underground carpark of the complex, Michal entering the code on the keypad aswell as giving me the keys to the apartment with the code he used attached on a keychain. Thank god, because I'd honestly forget with my scatter brain. Once parked, I wondered if he was going to just say bye or walk me up to the apartment. Before I overthought, he took off his seatbelt and opened his door, "Wait there, don't move a muscle."

He popped open the trunk and removed my luggage, closing the door straight after and walking up to my side, opening the door for me, "Good girl" he smiled, "I love how you listened to me and put those cute ears to good use." I stepped out of the car after taking off my seatbelt moments before, looking him in the eyes with a straight face, I then roll my eyes straight at him. His face dropped, eyebrows scrunching together, "Did you just roll your eyes at me Miss?" His voice stern, accent thickening and making it hotter. "So what if I did? What are you going to do about it Mrázik?"

Next thing I knew, he swooped me up from under my ass with both arms, launching me over his right shoulder. Giving my ass a hard slap, I squeal and let out a frustrated sigh. He walks off grabbing my luggage with his free hand while laughing at how helpless I am right now and heads to the entry. He puts me back down once we reach the elevator, pushing the top floor button and holding me by my waist, not letting go. He slowly rubs up and down my side with his thumb, almost to silently calm my nerves that he somehow knows I'm feeling. I screw my face up in confusion, I hope this rental didn't cost him an arm and a leg by it being the penthouse. But, I'm paying him back for it once I leave so I don't mind, I'm sure it's really nice too, seeming I'm going to be spending 2 months here. "You didn't tell me it was the penthouse, Michal?" I say, looking up at him, "I didn't feel the need to and thought it would've been a nice surprise after your long flight. Are you happy with that?" He softly replies, giving my side a small squeeze while meeting my eyes. "More than happy, I'll repay you for all this somehow, thank you again." I smile up at him.

We reach the top floor, elevator doors opening infront of me, revealing one double door as the entry to the penthouse. "I also wanted you to be extra safe, so no one can get to this floor unless they enter the code that I used out front, which is our personal one for this floor. It's changed every time a new tenant stays, so only you, me and the owners know it, okay?" He assures me, moving his hand to the back of my head, running my long ponytail through his fingers to comfort me. Looking into my eyes deeply so that I know he's making sure I'm going to be comfortable and safe. Especially that he's 2 minutes away.