𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | the deal

His teammates, two of them, younger than me probably around 19-20 years old, both standing in the bottom right corner below me where I couldn't see them before. Practically drooling onto the ice after watching what I did, oh fuck. I notice them in the corner of my eye first, seeing them hitting each other's chest with their gloves as if to get the other one's attention and it seems they were zoned out by me and still doing it from the very moment I put my finger in my mouth. I meet their eyes with mine, trying to play it off as though I just finished eating and was innocently cleaning off my fingers... Hoping they only saw the end of it. They snap back to facing each other face to face abruptly, being caught out. Acting like they were actually in the middle of a conversation. I widen my eyes back to Michal, putting my mouth in a straight line. Michal had his back to me, putting all the water bottles back on the railing after the boys came in like thirsty animals to get a drink. He didn't see how his two teammates were also watching me tease him. Or if they even noticed it was towards anyone since they were drooling too much.

I don't know whether to feel flattered that I got three boys starstruck at once, or to feel embarrassed that I confidently did that thinking only one was watching me. My one. Fuck sake, it was only a matter of time before someone caught us teasing each other anyway. But not right now, right before I even formally meet all of them. I roll my eyes to myself, leaning on the arm rest and covering my forehead, feeling myself burn up. Oh well, it's done now, I may as well own it and just joke about how I told Michal at least four of them will form a crush on me - being from Australia and all. I cockily admit, knowing these guys have such a weak spot for Aussies. The whistle blows and the two droolers skate back into the middle, not looking at me again. Embarrassed that I just caught them staring at me like that. Quite funny actually, normally people would be disgusted by a girl acting like that. I grab the water bottle Michal gave me earlier and take a swig, then placing it back in my bag and taking out a piece of gum to get rid of the coffee taste.

They split into two groups, versing each other. Michal gives me glances every 5 minutes, smirking at me each time. This is also why I can't come to every training day, he can't focus and I hope he's not like this at the games... I'll have to be hidden among people so he can't easily locate me all the time. The puck drops for the start of the game, both teams defending and attacking. Michal's a forward, so he is an attacker. (That's for sure) He races forward towards his opponent who now has the puck, hitting it between the teammates feet and stealing it, curving and skating the other way towards his goal. He swoops it past the defending opponents, quickly aiming for a goal, making sure he's afar like I said in the deal earlier. He scores, from a good 10 metres away. He glides down on one knee, kinda his signature move, thrusting a fist up to his chest. His group cheering him on, both making a big deal out of it like it's a real game. The coach joins in, clapping along, but then screaming at the other team, "Where's the defence boys?!" He chucks his hands up, frustrated "You know how zippy Mrázik is, y'all should've been down the other end expecting him!" He tries advising, yelling 'Again!' to them all and blowing the whistle once everyones repositioned.

Michal being zippy? sounds like he's a good player by the way the coach explained. He's like this normally, and for the opponents to expect him racing across and shooting a goal. Again, yum. Michal makes eye contact with me, mouthing "One." with another wink as in to say one minute of me giving him head. Cheeky. The first fake quarter passes, Michal not shooting any more goals. The opponents now on his ass and not letting him close to his goal. They also shoot a goal for their side. They have a 5 minute water break, and I quickly grab my things to use the bathroom. When I got up, the two boys from earlier basically broke their necks by snapping it in my direction seeing that I got up, clearly curious to see what I was going to do next. I send them a awkward smile, making them put their heads down. Michal's too busy talking to his coach about something, maybe the living situation...