𝐭𝐞𝐧 | brat

P.O.V

Ellie

___________________

Waking up on my back, on this fine Thursday morning... I feel some heavy boofhead on my chest. I look down and see Michal's fluffy brunette hair in front of me; I lift his head and lightly push him back onto his pillow. "Ugh, even your head is big..." I groan, grumpy from waking up out of breath as his head crushed me. "And heavy." I cough, regaining the strength to breathe again. Wow, I really woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I roll over, facing away from him, trying to go back to sleep until we have to get up. "Good morning to you too, sleeping beauty... Or just sleeping, not beauty..." He teases, reacting to my grumpiness. I scoffed and crossed my arms, "Don't talk to me until I defrost," I snapped back at him. "And it's not a good morning now, so - morning!" I say, faking the enthusiasm. He scoffs back at me dramatically, his back still to mine. He turns slightly and slaps his hand on my ass, hard. But, pleasingly hard. A way to say snap out of it, before he makes me snap out of it. I love it when he puts me in my place, that's what I need in a man. 

Just ten minutes later, his alarm goes off. I roll my eyes awake and softly groan while stretching my body across the bed, lifting my cold feet and placing them on his warm back. He yelps out loud, pulling himself forward in a fast reflex. Making me crack up laughing, he quickly turns around, facing me, an angry look appearing across his face but he smiles because it made me laugh. This boy would let me do anything if it meant he could see me laugh. "Who are you and what have you done with Ellie?" He asks, looking concerned. "I think the monster came out of you and into me during the night." I joke sarcastically, cringing at myself. He shakes his head and chuckles. "Seriously, I hope you don't get any worse than this... I don't like cold feet pressed against my body... What else do you have in store when you're feeling like you wanna be the little devil again?" He replies, wondering why I woke up a whole different person. I shrug, "You're just gonna have to find out by sticking around," I giggle, turning half my face into the pillow and looking at him. "If you dare." I add, raising my eyebrows up at him. His face screws up, "I'd choose to stay with you even if you started growing extra toes, I'm never leaving you. Unless you obviously did something fucked up to hurt me." He warns, "What an oddly specific thing to mention... Have you been with a girl who started growing extra toes, Mrázik?..." I reply, ignoring his last statement as obviously, I would never fuck anything like this up.

He smiles at me again, "Luckily, no... so please don't be the first... because then I'd have more cold toes against my back in the morning." Making me burst out laughing, he grabs my hip with his left hand. His hands are so big, they nearly cover the whole surface of it, including the side of my ass. It makes it feel extra good when he grips them. I feel man handled. My laugh makes him laugh, and he pulls my hip towards him, me assisting by lifting and scooting closer to his body. I'm glad this is a king-sized bed, because any smaller and he'd be hanging off the damn thing. But, it gives us such a wide space between us so sometimes it comes in handy, sometimes not... He abrupts my thoughts by moving his hand from my hip and grabs my face, pulling it to his and crashing our lips together. Still smiling from our laughing fit. I pull away, "No open-mouth kissing in the morning," I warn, "I'm scared I have morning breath and I'm not kissing you like that for you to find out. Only after I brush my teeth." I point at his lips, his eyes looking my face up and down. He nods with my finger pressed in a 'shh' action against his lips. I smile and roll out of bed altogether, "Come on, time to meet your lil friends, your only friends..." I trail off at the end, looking at him over my shoulder smirking, heading to the bathroom and waving at him to come with.

"What the fuck did you just say to me, El?" He raises his voice from the bed, sounding more like a warning then a question. I giggle, running away into the bathroom to where he can no longer see me, "My only friends? Wowww, your little bratty mood swings this morning are gonna get you some serious punishment, baby." He says, loud enough so that I definitely hear it. I continue giggling to myself, closing the separate toilet room door to pee. I hear him throw the blankets off him and march his way into the bathroom, turning the shower on for us. I guess he wants us to shower together again... I finish my business and go to wipe, seeing blood on the toilet paper. I groan, "Nooo!" I throw my head back in annoyance, 'Why on the third day I'm here? WHY?' I thought to myself. I do have a period tracking app, but it wasn't meant to be due for another 3 days. This explains why I was so grumpy this morning. "What's wrong?! Are you okay?" Michal exclaims, pressing against the door to listen for any obvious danger. I crack the door open, "Umm... can you please pass me a tampon from my toiletry bag? I just got my period." I say carefully, trying to give him instructions nicely. I place my hand on my forehead, pushing my curtain bangs out of my face, feeling disappointed. He looks at me with soft eyes, "Oh baby..." He coo's, "Of course, I'll be right back." He leaves quickly, I hear him unzip the top compartment, finding the box of tampons and moving swiftly back to me. He places them in my hand through the gap of the door. "Thank you." I smile softly, grateful for him and a bit embarrassed as it's only our third day together. "Any time, join me in the shower once you're ready okay? Take your time. Just shout me if you need anything else." He informs me, nodding so I know he means it. I smile and say thank you once more. And that I'll be out in a minute.