𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 | day out

Tuesday..
8:48am
_________________

"I still can't get over that lasagne last night." I hear Michal say out loud from the bathroom.

He's not at training today as their roster has been changed to 3 training sessions and 2 games per week. So Monday, Wednesday and Friday are his training days... Friday and Saturday night are his game nights.

That works for me. Well even if it didn't, I don't have a say in it.

But Michal also seems to be happy with the new arrangement.

I smile to myself while I do my hair and makeup in the bedroom, "It was only great because I made it." He scoffs in return, "Now who's the cocky one?"

I laugh, "I guess I really am learning a lot from you."

Michal advised me of another surprise that he wanted to take me to when he woke me up at 7am.

His words were, 'It's my new day off, so I've planned a day out for us.' Which made my heart swell. He definitely is a romantic.

He only found out about his new roster last night and managed to plan a whole day without any help. Angel.

I am nervous though, because how do I plan an outfit for this occasion when I don't know the type of occasion?

Michal can hear my frustration as I rummage through the bits of clothing that I packed for this trip, not knowing what would be perfect for every type of occasion.

I sigh for the fourth time before he speaks up, "What's got you sighing so much in there, Miss Kensington? Are you not wanting to go today? We can cancel and stay in?" He questions me as he gets dressed next to the bed.

"I just don't know what to wear!" I raise my voice, frustrated within myself and not towards him.

He laughs gently, "All I can say is wear something warm, we'll be outside most the day." He states, now leaning on the door frame of the closet watching me with crossed arms.

"Okay, that helps. Thank you." I smile at him, my frustration disappearing. I also feel satisfied that I got a hint out of him. Outside for the whole day... I hope he's not taking me to do kayaking or something. But, I will be happy and appreciative regardless as he put in the effort to plan something.

He smiles in return and turns to walk out the bedroom altogether, heading downstairs to leave me to finish getting ready. He said we can leave at any time as nothing is booked, which makes me question what we're doing more.

I decide on a thick black jumpsuit with a turtleneck to keep me warm, along with a black puffer jacket and my white New Balance sneakers. I kept my hair out and lightly curled on the ends to make the whole fit look cute.

I head downstairs after spraying on some perfume, ready for whatever Michal has planned.

I reach the kitchen where I hear him filling up his water bottle, "Does this look okay?" I ask, briefly posing for him and doing a spin.

He looks me up and down slowly, stopping on my ass. "Oh wow - yes. A hundred percent yes."

I blush, scrunching my nose. He looks me up and down again, making me shrug a shoulder and tilt my head to touch it, unsure of what to do as he basically eye-fucks me.

"Don't be shy, baby. You're the most stunning woman I've ever seen." He continues complimenting me, causing me to walk closer to him so I can wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his warm chest.