𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | first night together

𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨...

I stir awake, rolling over into the middle of the bed but head-butting a hard chest. My eyes spring open, realising it's Michal's chest. Fully forgetting I was sleeping next to anyone, I look up. Examining his cute relaxed face, slightly parted lips breathing softly. Wow, even asleep he's stunning. Does this boy have any bad angles?

Feeling his arm snaked around my waist, I close my eyes again, taking this moment in. This is one of the best feelings ever, just him and I, falling asleep together - nothing sexual. I try think back to what happened last night, I must of dozed off during the end of the movie. I was so tired, I slept through the whole night. Waking up to the sun shining into the room has definitely made me feel refreshed and ready for today, what ever I'm planning to do.

I lay here a little while longer, just thinking of all the moments we've already shared. My heart swells with pure happiness, bringing my hand up to his forehead, pushing a loose strand of thick brunette hair off his forehead, slowly smiling at him in awe. "Do you have a thing for watching people sleep?" He smirks, oop I must've woke him up. "No, just a thing for you." I smirk back, even though his eyes are still closed, I know he'd feel it against his arm anyway. "Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." I say quietly, almost whispering. "I've been awake since you stirred in your sleep and rubbed your ass against me 15 minutes ago." He stated, now opening only one eye and lowering his head to look at me. I furrow my eyebrows, I don't remember doing that... "Sorry not sorry, I was asleep." I giggle, shrugging my shoulders at him.

He tightens his grip, big arms around me, pulling me closer to his chest. Making me instantly warmer on this cold morning, "I also think anyone would wake up if your big head hit their chest." He says quietly, informing me that he was awake for that aswell. I scoff in response, shaking my head, not even having a comeback for that. I guess I'll just let him have a funny moment. 5 more minutes go by, and his alarm goes off. He groans, rolling over and pressing snooze. Rubbing his eyes open, adjusting to the bright sunlight seeping through the curtains. He looks directly at me once he's able to fully wake up. "Hi," he smiles, bringing his nose to mine and basically 'booping' it. "You look just as cute in the mornings, even with your little bed hair." He chuckles abit, rubbing the top of my head to make it worse. I slap his hand away, "Fuck you Mrázik." Exclaiming that, I roll over. He hums in response, "You wish baby, and I'm all for making your wishes come true this morning." He reaches his hand out to me, rubbing my back up and down. I roll my eyes secretly at his confidence, but it lowkey turns me on.

"Oo, I would take you up on that offer but I think I'm suffering from really, really, bad jet lag." I exaggerate, looking over my shoulder at him with a smirk so he knows i'm just stirring him up. In one swift move, he launches over and grabs my hips, flipping me and pulling me to sit on top of him, straddling him. My heart races, oh my god. I don't know how much longer I can hold out for, I don't want to give it up too easy because then he might not think of me the same but I also can't resist him - like he said himself. I look down at him, shocked, waiting for him to make the next move. My hands now rest on the chest I head-butted earlier, holding myself upright and adjusting since he basically threw me onto him. I feel his member already pulsating right underneath my heat. He's resting his head on the pillow, smirking up at me, running his hands up and down my outer thighs. Stopping at my waist, "You know I didn't just fly you over here for sex, right?" He questions me, his smirk gone. "Yeah, somewhat." I nodded carefully, studying his face.

"I was only joking before, which I know you know but I'm still wanting to just clarify, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I'll wait until you're one hundred percent ready and make the first move. My real pleasure is you being comfortable around me, okay?" He assures, giving my sides a slight squeeze. I smile wide at him, dimples showing, now running my hands slowly up and down his bare chest. "Understandable, thank you Mrázik. You're perfect. I've never heard a guy say that to me."  I insist, moving my body down to where it nearly grazes his. While my hands are now gripping his shoulders. He stays quiet, examining me and my every move, trying to stay respectable. It's cute, and I appreciate it a lot. But i'm pretty sure i'm fully ready... I just want to get to know him a little bit more, spend more causal time with him, since I only arrived yesterday. I'm scared that he will treat me differently after we do have sex.