𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 | D.I.Y.

"For god sake El, you're naked under this."

I bite my bottom lip, not realising that he would discover that. Oops. I lay on my back, bare legs with Michal's hands under Connor's hoodie, feeling my bare waist and moving up to my bare breast's, taking them both in his palms and passionately gripping. He groans angerily, making me giggle. "He did that on purpose," He lifts the hoodie up, "But unlucky for him... it's me ripping it off you." He finishes. Quickly lifting the hoodie up and off my head, pushing me back down softly to lay flat. He throws it on the floor with disgust almost, moving his lips back down to my skin. He traces down from my neck, leaving wet kisses in each sweet spot that he's learnt I loved. I moaned softly, wriggling underneath him as he gets to the dip in my pelvis. He smiles against my body, knowing he's teasing me.

"Tell me how bad you want me, baby." He softly speaks in a deep voice, making me take a deep inhale. "Really, really bad." I breath out, finding his head to run my fingers through his hair. He hums, chuckling at me in response. Continuing to kiss down my thighs, opening them to kiss the insides. I lay there, fingers running through his hair, gripping when he finds my sweet spot. He stops abruptly, lifting his head up to look at me. "Too bad you wanted space tonight, huh?" He states, pushing up off the bed and smirking down at me. My mouth parts slightly, "You can't be serious." I speak out, frustrated. He laughs at me. Literally laughs. "This is not a laughing matter." I add, warning him. "And what are you gonna do about it?" He tests, walking towards the bathroom. You wait. He keeps the eye contact with me by looking over his shoulder as he walks out. I shake my head in disbelief, propped up on my elbows. "You're really going to leave me naked here?!" I yell out to him, looking down at my naked body. "Consider it punishment for wearing another man's clothes and rolling your eyes. But, if it's bothering you so much - do something with it." He responds loudly back, turning the shower on.

I scoff to myself, rolling my eyes yet again. Fine, I will. I stand up quickly, strutting straight out the bedroom, still naked. I make my way over to the guest bathroom, it has a large shower without a bathtub like ours. I turned the shower on, stepping in once it felt warm. I left the door open just a crack, so he can hear me in here and have access. I start showering the day off my body, along with Michal's recent wet kisses. It makes me sad... but I'm determined to get him to fuck me tonight. I need it, we both need it. To get our anger out in a healthy, pleasurable way. He showers quicker then me, not needing to pile on 2 different body care products as well as face products and shaving legs, armpits etc. He should be finished showering any second, to come out and discover that I'm not there as he probably hopes. I know what he's doing, he makes me beg for it and chase him as punishment because it gives him pleasure. This time, I'm going to make him come to me. I start running my hands all over my body with the spare soap that's supplied. Letting it wash off with the hot water, which is making the bathroom steam up in no time. I continue running my hands down my body, stopping at my vulva. I lean against the shower wall behind the falling water, my side facing the doorway. I push two fingers against my clit, circling around my sweet spot, feeling more and more aroused. I close my eyes and open my mouth slightly, pressing my head against the wall. I start drifting into my own little dream, imagining Michal's fingers doing this work.

I hear the door creep open slowly, making my eyes flutter open and find Michal leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. He lifts his hand to rub his chin, examining me closely, his eyes are so dark they have no ounce of green in them anymore. I smirk at him, turning my head back straight and against the wall again. I buck my hips against my fingers, feeling more and more aroused. I like this, him watching me. It makes me feel dirty, but in a good way. I can see his jaw clenching, making me go faster. He looks at me hungrily, inching forward with just a towel around his hips. His appearance right now... wet, fresh out of the shower - makes me more aroused than before. I need him. He stops in his tracks by the entrance next to the glass screen, now watching me from the front. I continue swirling my fingers around my bud, parting my mouth and tilting my head back while looking at him with a seductive look. Bite already, Michal. He proceeds to stand there and look at me quizzingly, as if he's examining a piece of art. That's how he makes me feel.