𝟜.𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖

We were at Jamie's party, I was standing by the kitchen, talking with Lucas about the recent game, we were both slightly drunk, when all of a sudden Chloe came up to us, and when I say us I meant Lucas.

"Hey guys" she said. I smiled awkwardly. "Do you want to go somewhere more quiet?" She asked Lucas whilst smiling,

"I don't know if I'm feeling it today" he said.

"Please, it's my birthday" she said putting her hand under his shirt.

"I don't-" I watched as her hand went lower and lower. My eyes widened with shock. I felt like I was intruding.

"Fine let's go" he said,

"I'll catch you later" he said to me.

"He can come too if he wants" I thought I heard Chloe say, I must've misheard her.

"What?"

"You should come, it'd be fun" she said, I could feel my face going bright red. Lucas looked at me awaiting a response.

"No. No thanks, I'm good" it'd be so awkward, I wasn't sure if I wanted my first time to be threesome with my best friend and a girl I'd spoken to maybe twice.

I looked at Lucas, he shrugged whilst smiling as he saw my face, this wasn't funny. It didn't surprise me that they were down for freaky stuff like that.

"Shame" she said.

"I'll see you later" and he handed me his drink and took her by the hand and led her away. I downed the drink and tried to find my sister. This happened more frequently than you'd think. Lucas ditching me at parties to get laid. I wasn't salty about it, I mean good for him.

I eventually found Jess and Kelly and just stayed with them.

"Where's Lucas?" Jess asked

"With Chloe, guess what they're doing?"

"Oh" she said in realisation,

"Nick we need to find you a girlfriend" Kelly said, I smiled but it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I didn't think I was ugly but I just didn't think I was insanely attractive or anything. I wasn't very skilled in the romance department like any of my friends.

I was still a virgin and I haven't done anything with a girl yet. I had my first kiss and that was with Lucas, but it was a dare, I'm not gay. Kelly dared him to make out with me for fifteen-seconds, a couple years ago, so he did. I have to admit it was a good kiss, the most action I'd ever had.

Flashback (two years ago)

"I dare you to make out with Nick for fifteen seconds, like not just a peck, a proper make out. I want to see energy" Kelly said smiling mischievously, i was shocked, the dares ha escalated a lot. I could tell she thought Lucas wouldn't go through with it. I knew he would. He wasn't afraid of anything.

"Okay" he shruuged. He got up and came towards me, I saw Kelly get out her phone. This better not go anywhere. "you ready?"

"Yeah?" He then placed his hands around my face and put his lips on mine and started to make out with me, whilst Kelly counted down from fifteen,