6. ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕕

Lucas, Amy  and I sat in Amy's back garden smoking some weed. Her back yard was massive, she had a pool, hot tub and everything. I loved smoking weed, it made me feel so much calmer, but only a certain amount or I'd get so paranoid, once after one to many edibles was convinced my mom wasn't my mom and was a spy from the government. I had a whole meltdown, honestly one of the worst moments of my life.

"When's your mom getting home?"

"In a few hours" Amy said,

"Can we watch some more Greys anatomy?" Amy asked,

"Yeah" I said, Jess had gotten me into it, I was actually really invested. We put out our joints.

"I'll be there in a sec" Lucas said, and we went inside, I was still quite worried about Lucas, he was good at hiding his feelings and that worried me. But I knew that Amy was probably helping with whatever he was going through, so that made me feel a bit better. I just hoped he was okay.

"Is Lucas okay?" I asked Amy as we watched greys. I felt like she'd know,

"He's got a lot on his mind" she said, "has he said anything?" She asked pausing the show.

"Yeah, I'm not sure, I'm just a bit worried about him"

"What did he say?"

"He told me not to say"

"If it was serious you need to tell me?" She asked, I felt like she should know.

"Yeah, he said something his dad said made him not want to be here anymore. I don't know if he meant killing himself or he was just high but he looked really upset. He says he didn't but-" I shrugged,

"I'll try and talk to him" she looked really worried. She then unpaused it, Lucas came back inside not long after. He lay down directly on top of me and rested his legs on Amy who pushed him off.

"Lucas, there's a whole couch and you chose to sit on me" he smiled.

"You're comfortable"

"You're blocking the tv" I said.

"Ugh fine, he said and he moved further along the couch, he still put his legs on my lap" I left them there, I knew if I took them off, he'd put them back on again. He was annoying like that.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Lucas said after a while and left the room, i couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Is it just me, or is he not okay?" I said to Amy. Maybe I was being paranoid, maybe it was the weed again. I should really cut back on it.

"It's not just you" she said, she pressed play, on the show. After about ten minutes, she got up, "he's taking too long. I'm going to check on him":

"He might just be taking a shit"

"I just have a feeling I'll be right back". She then left the room, I pressed play, I was getting bored, they could catch up later. After a short while I heard voices. I went to the downstairs bathroom but no one was there. Where were they? They better not be doing anything freaky. I went upstairs, and saw Amy and Lucas in the bathroom.

"Amy it's fine" I heard Lucas say.

"No it's not fine, you're not fine"

"I am, just leave me alone" he said

"Lucas you are not okay" she said, she put his hands around his face and looked him in the eye, "you can't start this again"

"You don't understand" he said, I was honestly so confused,

"You can talk to me"

"I can't do this anymore Amy, I can't" he said sounded like he was about to cry. I watched as Amy pulled him into a hug. I swear I heard him start crying.I'd never Lucas this upset before.