𝟡. 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒

We ended up throwing the party at Amy's house, there was no specific reason. It was more effort than I thought it'd be but it was still fun. So many people showed up, I didn't recognise half the people here. I was also dreading the clean up tomorrow.

People were insane, jumping in the pool fully clothed, there were even some beer challenges, which I did not participate in. I'd definitely throw up and I hated throwing up. Lucas did though, him and this other guy chugged so much beer, I felt sick for them. He won though.

"I've never had that much beer in one go in my life" he said. His top was completely wet.

"you set a new record" I said

"I feel sick" he said.

"I'm not surprised, are you going to throw up?"

"I don't think so"

"You say that but then vomit an hour later" he smiled.

"It's fine, I'll sober up with some vodka" he said going into the kitchen, the fact that he was serious was concerning but it didn't surprise me.

Most of the evening kind of blurred into one, it was starting to get darker outside.Lucas and Amy were off talking somewhere, I sat on the steps on my phone.

"Hey" this girl said. I looked up, realising she was actually talking to me.

"Hi" I said awkwardly putting my phone away. I didn't recognise her.

"I'm Stella"

"Nick"

"Do you want to get me a drink" she said, she was looking directly at me intensely. Was there something on my face?

"Sure, what do want!?

"Cherry coke, and vodka please" I went to the drinks table, I made the drink, I saw a Lucas near by.

"This girl asked me to make her a drink, what does that mean?"

"What?"

"This girl she came up to me, and she asked me to make her a drink and she was staring at me"

"She wants to kiss you" he said.

"What?" I was confused, he nodded. ",Wait you said that I suck, I don't want to embarrass myself"

"I was over exaggerating, you're not awful, plus you don't have that much time. Just have good hand placement and let her lead it" maybe I was overthinking it, and she just wanted a drink.

I went over to her and gave her the drink.

"Thank you" she said. She drank most of it.

"So, do you want to make out?" Oh. I was shocked by the openness.

"Sure" I said putting my drink down. She then immediately pressed her lips onto mine, I followed his advice. I let her lead as we made out. I don't even know how much time went by, I didn't even know where to put my hands.

We continued kissing until her phone rang.

"It's my Dad, shit, I have to go, but this was fun"

"Bye" I said waving, I watched as she went and I immediately went to find Lucas.

"Dude, you just had your first get with" he said excitedly.

"I know" I said smiling,

"I recorded it" he said,

"What? No delete it?" I said in shock. "That's so embarrassing"

"Ive been through worse" Lucas said, that was true, he had. Lily once walked in on him with a girl, she was traumatised.