𝟙𝟜. ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖

Tuesday

I walked into school with Jess, we actually managed to get there early, Jess always takes ages to leave the house. I went with her to her locker, she borrowed my laptop charger and I needed it.

I saw a bunch of people huddled around.

"What's going on?" She asked me. I shrugged

"I have no idea" I prayed it wasn't what I thought it was. My heart started racing. There was like ten of them, all talking. Jess went up to them, I followed her,

"Did you hear what happened?" Lisa asked her.

"No" she said.

"Apparently Lucas was in the psych ward" my heart dropped.

"I doubt that's true" she said,

"Apparently it is, he tried to kill himself, that's why he like disappeared for a month, he went crazy"

"You actually believe this shit" Jess said walking away.

"Who told you this?" I asked them.

"Tara told Jenny who told Kate who told Gio who told me." Jason must've told her.  fuck. I quickly walked away. I went onto my phone to message Jason, I then saw his story, a video of me telling them everything about what happened. I told him everything.  I didn't know he recorded it.

How many people had seen this? It a matter of hours till Lucas found out, he'd never talk to me again if he knew what I did.

"Nick what's wrong?" Jess asked me.

"Nothing I just need to speak someone" I said running off. I needed to find Jason and see why the fuck,was going on.

The bell then rang. Shit, I made my way to homeroom. It was worse than I thought. So many people were talking about it, coming up with crazy scenarios. As soon as it was recess. I went to find Jason.

"Nick" he said greeting me.

"What the fuck?" I said coming up to him. "What did you do?" He looked confused.

"Oh the video. I found it on my phone yesterday and thought it was funny"

"No it's not" I said, everyone's talking about it, it was meant to be a secret.

"Well you shouldn't have told me them"

"I was drunk out of my mind, you guys kept pressuring me and asking me. I had no idea that you were recording."

"Stop being dramatic" he said,

"The whole school knows" this is terrible. He shrugged,

"Is that it?"

"I don't know what you want me do now, it's not that big of a deal"

"It's not some cheating scandal, it's someone's mental health"

"I don't really care, if you were that pressed than you shouldn't have said anything"