(BV) leo x fem reader SMUT

IM SORRY BUT RIDE BY SIR MIX ALOT IS SO GOOD🗣🗣🗣🗣🔥🔥🔥🔥
I AM VERY SORRY THAT I ONLY DO FEMALE POVS IN SMUT BUT THAT IS PURELY BECAUSE I KNOW THE FEMALE BODY BECAUSE I BIOLOGICALLY AND FEMALE
REQUEST BY @henryluvsleonardo
anyways

Y/n pov

I say on Leo's bed while he cleaned his swords. We have known each other for about 3 years. He has nightmares from the krang incident and I'm always there for him.

We have made a great bond that he thinks can't be broken. I hope so. I can tell he has romantic feelings for me and I do for him but he is actually oblivious to that so it's ok. But I want more.

"leo?"

"yeah y/n?"

"what are we?"

"what do you mean?"

"Like what are we?" i looked into his eyes from the bed. "you and me?"

"what do you want us to be?" He stood up placing his swords on his desk.

"i want us to be together." I glance at his swords and then his eyes.

His eyes wander my body on his bed. I felt goosebumps grown on me. A shiver went down my spine. He leaned over and kissed my lips as move towards him. His hands move up my body, exploring the curves. His tongue slid in my mouth. Our saliva mixed in the heated moment.

He took of my shirt after pulling away. I breathed heavily as he stood over me. His eyes wandered my body. I fix my position on his bed then he climbs on top. My breast touch his face slightly as he gets on.

He leans down and kisses them. I wrap my legs around his waist as he continues to leave hickeys on my breasts. I moan softly as the small marks.

I felt my self become a bit wet at his touch. His black shorts grew tight as his bulge emerged. I gasped looking down at the size. He got off and pulled the rest of my clothes off. My wet panties flew to the floor.

"Up" he demanded.

I did as he said. He laid down on his bed.

"I want you to ride my face."

I was frozen but nodded. I got on top of him saddleing his face as I slowly lowered my self down. I felt my clit rub against his snout.

I moved around as I felt his tongue enter me. I moaned throwing my head back. My thighs gripped around the sides of his head. He ate me out as I ride his face.

I felt my high coming. I clenched the sheets next to his head. My moans got louder as he became for violent with his movement. I moaned at the release of my juice.

He tapped my thigh and I got off his face. I sat on his torso and watched him wipe my mess off his face and licking it up. God he was hot. I really want him to rail me till I can't walk.

I knew his cock couldn't fit I side of me. After all it is as long as my elbow to finger tips. My legs shook a bit at the thought. I was snapped out of my haze.

I was pinned to the bed. Leonardo was breathing heavily over me. He moved slowly lowering his lips to my neck. Leaving little love bites as I moaned to the touch.

"Fu- fuck me Leo" I moaned out as he moved down to my stomach. "Please"

"patience baby doll" He moved back up my body then stopped. I looked at him seeing him take off his pants. I felt myself get more wet. His cock sprung out as he ripped his pants off.

I threw my head back imagining the feeling. He held my hips with one hand. The other was busy stroking his warm member. I stared as he got to work.

I tried to sit up and help but he pushed me back down. His cock began to leak precum. I was scared, but ready.

"Ple- please leo"

"So demanding" He let out a growl as he was feeling his erect cock. "I love it"

I let put a groan as he shot cum on my stomach. I wish it was inside me. I threw my head back in a mini tantrum.

Just fuck me already

Suddenly both of his hands dug into my hips. I sprung my head up. He kissed my clit before lining his cock up with my hole.

I felt part of the tip enter. It was so big and felt amazing already. He slowly pushed more in. I threw my head back moaning loudly. My hole stretched wider as he forced his length in.

I could feel it wasn't even half way in. My wetness provided lubricant for easy thrusts. He moved our hips in a rhythm. His thrusts were hard yet gentle.

My nails dug holes into his bed sheets. I was a moaning mess. My body covered in sweat and love bites. I looked completely vulnerable. He tried to go deeper but knew it would hurt me.

"I'm gonna cum-" he groaned out throwing his head bag with the movement.

"I wa- I want it all" I moaned out feeling his cock twitch inside me.

My legs were completely numb. My back arching hard. His constant vibrations and twitched from his cock traveled up my body. He loudly let out a moan.

Feeling him release inside me made me overstimulated and came all over his cock. Our mixture poured out of my hole. The other half of his cock got covered him my juice.

He looked down at me panting. I get every droplet of sweat running down my face. He looked at me like he wanted more.

"Round two, baby doll?" He chuckled.

"Oh yes please"

I moaned loudly as his hands aggressively grabbed a hold of my torso. He slammed it massive cock all the way in. My head sprung up with a lousy cry and moan.

"Oh- l...leo!"