special chapter one

3rd person pov:
*6 years later, danielle and haerin having married about 5 years ago*

even now, six years later, the love that danielle and haerin have had for each other since they were smaller has never changed, perhaps it has grown, growm way deeper as they also grew a lot. as so has their family.

about 5 years ago, the two women have decided to try getting children instead of adopting them as they wanted to continue their bloodline, which was possible thanks to iui, after months of trying, danielle was finally able to conceive a baby, which were indeed twins, this being really rare in their case as haewon is about 30 seconds older than haemin, their english names being dalia and damian, as danielle and haerin have decided to name their children after each of their first syllables.

the twins are attached to each other's hips, both of them really bright kids and this being the reason why they've gotten enrolled into an international elementary school early, this being after their own requests. other than their looks being practically identical, the two oldest children are the opposite of each other, haewon having chosen ballet as her hobby while haemin chose soccer, either way making their parents really proud.

last but not least is baby haeun (her english name is darin) who is still an infant as she just turned 7 months old this month, meaning that along with their jobs and looking after the older two, the couple is pretty busy so both of them decided to go into family leave, since haerin became the ceo of her father's company a bit ago while danielle became a flight attendant, only doing this part time though as she wants to be there for her children.

"my love? can you take haeunie from me real quick? haewon, haemin come on downstairs, please!",haerin looks at danielle, who just finished cleaning the dishes, happily taking her youngest daughter from her wife as they exchange a quick kiss, baby haeun being a bit fussy as she just woke up from a nap while both of the oldest children have to go to school.

"yes mama!! we're here!",the twins say in unison, this always surprising the two women as the two of them just seem to be able to read each other's minds.

smilingly, haerin gives them each of their jackets, haewon's in pink and haemin's in blue as the two children are putting them on, their backpacks ready to go as danielle put their lunchboxes into them, handing them to her lover after she's put haeun into her baby walker, since the 7 month old has started to walk already.

"here you go, baby! have fun at school, babies and drive safely, hae",the older one of them kisses haerin's cheek, who blushes lightly, nodding at her wife once the kids have replied with a "yes, mommy!" (in sync ofc), holding the door open for her two children before giving danielle a quick peck once more.

after briefly kissing her wife, haerin waves towards her before ushering her kids to get into the car as she helps them fasten their seatbelt, then get into the driver's seat as she turns towards the twins, "okay, ready, kiddos? what songs do you two wanna listen to today?", haerin engages in making the two children choose, letting them think before suggesting.

"how aboutttt.. super shy by newjeans?",the 22 year old suggests, getting happy shrieks in reply from the two siblings, smiling at the cute reactions of her kids as she turns on super shy by newjeans, making sure that it's not too quiet nor too loud for the twins.

"okay, let's go to school, kiddos~",the mom announces in a sing-song voice, her two children nodding as they begin singing and dancing along to the kpop song that's playing.

once the family arrive at their school, haerin gets out of the driver's seat as she helps the twins get out of the car, making sure that they have everything in their backpacks, "okay kiddos, do you have everything? your homework? water bottles?",she raises her eyebrows playfully.

"yes, we do, mama!!",the two siblings enthusiastically reply, smiling brightly as they show their teeth. "okay, good~ have fun, my two big kids, alright? be nice to your friends!!",haerin hums while hugging her two oldest children, getting waved at as the twins skip towards their little friend group hand in hand, reminding haerin of danielle and her when they were smaller, just that these are their own children and not two childhood best friends.

after about 15 minutes of driving back home and getting starbucks for both her and danielle, haerin finally arrives back home, an awaiting danielle greeting her with open arms.. or should i say lips?

"dani unnie..-",haerin whimpers out once their kiss turns passionate, both of then walking towards the couch as their backs fall onto it, danielle's hands tangled into the younger one's hair as the latter roams her hands all across her wife's slender body.

"what about haeun, honey?",the shorter one of them questions sweetly once they've parted their kiss due to the loss of air, danielle pointing towards the youngest child's room as she softly crashes her lips onto her lover's once more.

when haerin's hands move to take off danielle's shirt, whereas danielle is out of breath, along with bigger hands taking off her bra, they get lost in each other's kisses once more, haerin's hands now softly cupping her wife's breasts as she pins danielle beneath her, hands on top of her head as her hair is messy as they both catch their breaths once more.

about a minute later, haerin's mouth is busy making love bites on the bottom's neck, collarbone and chest, making sure to be soft but not too soft as the girl beneath her begins moaning softly, hair sticking onto her forehead as she gets lost in the bliss.

suddenly, a loud crying sound is heard throughout the whole house, along with a thud, both coming from haeun's nursery, haerin leaving one more kiss on danielle's warm tummy as she rushes over to their youngest daughter's room, immediately shushing her as she's crying about her pacifier falling out of her mouth, which the 22 year old immediately notices, taking the 7 month old into her arms gently as she blows on the pacifier, putting it into haeun's mouth, no more crying being heard now as haerin rocks her gently.

still rocking the infant in her arms to sleep, haerin baby talks to her youngest, "baby, you disturbed mommy and mama's make out session.. when you're older you're going to have to pay for that!", she says quietly to not wake up the baby, but loud enough for danielle who's been standing in the door way for some time, having put on her shirt again as she smiles, fully in love with the woman in front of her.

both of them being happy about how things turned out, both having fully paying jobs, having three kids together just like they dreamt of as children, having a picture perfect family and most importantly; being happy and healthy, all while being on each other's sides and planning to do this until they grow old.

-
hello everyone again!!! i just wanna say a huuuuge thank you for 1k+ reads on this story and for 6k+ on 'the girl in my dreams' it means a lot to me, really! tysm <33 i hope everyone is healthy and stays safe and i hope you have a great night/day/evening ^^ -ami