Making It Up.

Mindy:

I plopped myself down on my still messed up bed. Tears were still streaming down my face. I brought my hand up to wipe the tear trails. A heard a crashing noise and Zayn screaming throughout the flat. I was too broken to care what he did. It was only 12 in the afternoon. I had the whole day still. I sat up and got out of bed. My hair was still a bit wet from the shower. I headed towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. I kept quiet as Zayn entered.

"Can I talk to you, baby?" Zayn looked at me.

"About what?" I continued to put on mascara.

"About us. I want us still. I'm sorry about not telling you and I'm sorry about sleeping with her."

"I still want us to be together too, Zayn. I'm not sure what to do anymore." I looked at him.

"Please let me make it up to you. Let me take you out today and show you that I still want us." He held my hands.

"I know you want us still. I can tell. I'm just not sure if you'll do it again." I quietly said.

"I won't. I promise you with all my heart that I won't hurt you ever again. Baby, please."

"Alright." I looked into his eyes.

"Finish up getting ready and I'll take you to amazing sites." He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay." I finished up applying on mascara.

I headed back out into the living room where I found Zayn waiting for me. He smiled and asked if I was ready. I was uncertain of what I was doing. I nodded my head and took his hand. There we were off to an unknown place.

We pulled over to this vaccant cafe. It looked extremely familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it. Zayn got out of the car and opened my door for me. I stepped out. I felt a bit scared. Like what was going on? What's he going to do with me? We both entered the cafe hand in hand. He led me to a corner where there was already coffee sitting on the table.

"Zayn. Someone is sitting here. Let's go over there." I pointed to a nearby empty table.

"No, baby. Just sit here." He sat me down.

"But someon-," I looked at the drinks and our names were on them, "What's going on?"

"Don't you remember this place?" Zayn extended his arms out trying to show the place to me.

"No, not really." I sat there confused. The look on his face was too much.

"This is the place where me first met. Where we first fell in love." He held my hands.

"No. It's the cafe downtown, silly." I laughed.

"No, this is the orignal one. They made one exactly downtown to get better business." He smiled.

"Oh my god. This is the place." My mind started to become flooded with all these memories.

|| I stepped into the cafe inhaling the fresh scent of coffee. I love it. There were a couple of guys in a corner hanging. They look quite familiar. I made my way to the counter to make an order.

"I'll get a Caramel Frap." I smiled at the lovely girl.

"Alright. That'll be $3.84. Could I please have your name." She grabbed a cup.

"Mindy." I replied.

"Alright. We'll get your order ready." She smiled and I made my way to a window seat.

I sat there looking at the passing cars, happy couples, and just life itself. I realized that I was so alone everytime a couple would walk pass. All my friends had someone to care for and love, then there's me. It never really did catch my attention of finding someone.

My attention was pulled towards someone calling my name out. My drink was ready. I made my way back over to the counter and took it. My phone vibrating, notifying something about my job. Suddenly, coffee was spilled all over my shoes and the floor. Fuck. I looked up and there someone stood before me with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.||

"Mindy? You ready?" Zayn shook me out of my deep thoughts.

"What? Sorry."

"You ready to go, babe?" He asked once again.

"Yeah. Let's go." I took his hand and we made our way out.

Our next stop was still unknown to me. I stared out the car window, observing the trees. We stopped at this field. Zayn got out and made his way to my side of the car. I got out and looked at this endless field. He popped the trunk open and took out a picnic basket. I couldn't help but smile. Zayn took my hand and lead me out into the field. We set everything up and settled in.

"This is beautiful, Zayn. Thanks for taking me out here."

"No problem, baby." He kissed my cheek.

"How do you know about this place?" I got closer to him.

"I have my ways." He smirked.

"Psh, whatever!" I nudged him.

He laid down on the blanket that was in the basket and I laid right beside him. Our fingers intertwined. This moment was perfect.