Chapter 4: The Capture?

"You called us sir." A.J. ask as his blue dread headed twin brother walks besides him.

"Yes," he tossed them a map that T.J. caught. "Go to that location and take care of the target on the paper." 

A.J. and T.J. both looked at the paper and saw a 20-25 year old black male, around 6'0, wearing an orange unzipped jacket with a white t-shirt, blue jeans and white and blue Jordans behind him is a Blue Dodge Viper and Red Chevrolet Camaro parked.

"Who is this?" T.J. ask looking at his boss.

"It's Devon Bailey, also known as the target of our 5 lost teammates." He then takes a sip of his drink, "I sent a little hint of where Mr. Bailey is gonna be, and I want you two to be there."

They nodded as they walk out.

Gabriel then looked back outside, "We'll get y'all back from my brother." He takes a sip from his drink, "I promise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         As D.J. exits his room, he was wearing a black hoodie with his hoodie up, and was wearing black sweats and some black shoes, he also had on some metal wristbands and two pistols on his sides, he sees all 4 of his teammates still not over what they saw. They were sitting around, Chase was leaning on the counter, he had on his body armor with camo jacket and camo pants and black steel toe boots. He also has his Sniper Rifle on his back with his pistols on his side. Jade was laying on the couch as she was wearing a pink crop top, with a pink jacket that shows off her stomach. She had on sneaker as her silver fans were on her side. She was staring at the ceiling lost in thought. Jai was sitting in on the ground, seemingly trying to meditate as he had his yellow jacket with a black line, his yellow fingerless gloves, shirtless as his jacket is open, yellow sweatpants with a black line and some black shoes with yellow designs, His eyes were closed but he had a face of discomfort. Tari was curled into a ball on the couch just blankly staring as she was wearing her blue fluffy jacket and some tan jeans with grey shoes. She was barley rocking as she was staring into space. 

      Ms. Davies walks over to them hanging up the phone. As she walks over she can tell everyone is not in the right mindset. Her face fell a bit before going back stoic. "Look, I know that this isn't the best time, but we got a hint to catch Devon Bailey," As she said that the 5 looked up at her. "It's an anonymous tip, but it's better than nothing."

Everyone nods as they knew that they needed to catch him. Everyone stood up and walked to the car. Ms. Davies then sends a message of the details as she looks back. 'There is no way that Gabriel could've done this, and if he did, why this group?' She thinks as she walks to the elevator.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Welcome Jessica to your office." Jack Adams said as he had white hairs and was wearing a suit.

Jessica Davies looked at the overrun office with holograms floating over and multiple people running around with tablets. She smiled as she was happy to finally get the job. "Thank you Mr. Adams," She said as she bowed. "What is my first task?"

"Glad you asked," Jack said smiling, "Follow me." 

Jack lead her to a table, "I want you to lead this team," As they walked to a hologram. Over them was the name "Team Overwatch", Jack then pressed the hologram as 5 people came out.

"This is your team," He then points to a young girl, with long pink hair she had 2 silver fans as fire swirled around her as she was smiling as her emeralds eyes shine, "This is Jade Wilson the leader," He then pointed to an older man who was in some bushes with a sniper wearing camouflage, "is Chase Johnson," he then pointed to another young man who was wearing a karate robe with a black belt as he was bowing, "is Jai Winston," he then pointed to a teen, who was wearing a black hood as 2 people having dreads with 1 having green on the end and the other having blue, "the middle one is D.J. Barnes", he then pointed at a girl on a table with blue hair as she was sleep, "is Tari Blue."