Chapter 8: The Return

A white old man with bleach white hair, white beard, and red glasses, with a blue jacket with a 76 on the back is typing on a computer. As he is typing away, a buzzing sound is heard. After the buzzing sound stops Jack then types again before moving a mouse cursor and clicking on something. After he does a black, grey, white video is shown of the outside of a van with the LOA symbol on the side pulling in fast. As the doors open, multiple people with guns hop out as some are carrying D.J., Chase, Jade, Tari, and Jai. All 5 of them bruised, Jack eyes widen in horror as he quickly presses a button as the an emergency entrance opens. Jack quickly runs from the computer to the entrance to see what happen to his best team.

        A solder kicks down the door and moves out the way as multiple men with running in with their team. As they got them in Jack catches them.

"Follow me ," Jack said as he ran to them, "I know where the medical center is." 

The solder nodded before calling out to his men, they nodded and follow behind Jack. They reach the medical center, as the men rush the 5 members in to there. Jack leans onto the wall as the lead solder stands there next to him.

"Field Commander Williams," Jack begins as the solder instantly salutes to him, "report!"

 "Yes sir," Commander Williams begins, "Sir, on the way to search for any remaining signs of SS and your brother Gabriel," Jack nods and rolls his hand insinuating to hurry up, "during our search we saw Team Overwatch down in this condition next to a building." 

Jack shakes his head and sighs, "Any sign of who or what did this to them?" Jack asks

"Not at this moment sir, we have men checking that part of town and apartment building." The commander said.

Jack sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose, "Let me know of any updates."

"Sir Yes Sir!" Commander says as he marches back to the exit.

         Jack then walks into the medical center to see all 5 members on a different bed out cold and bruised up. 

'No way y'all got defeated this badly, what happened?' Jack thought.

As Jack finished his thought, D.J. begins to stir. Jack looks over to the teen spy, and sees him moving. As D.J. began to rose pain shot through his body.

"Shit!" D.J. spat as pain rushed his body as he tried to sit up.

Jack walks over to his bed, "relax ki, y'all got beaten pretty bad," Jack says.

"What you me-" D.J. began before his eyes widen, "Oh right." D.J. said realizing what happened.

"Mind telling me what happened?" Jack ask as he leans on the wall, near D.J's bed.

D.J. struggled, but sat up before looking at Jack, "Yeah, we found Devon, but he expected us. He had someone take us out, the only thing I heard after we were defeated was them arguing before a gunshot was heard."

Before Jack could say anything a static came from his ear. "Well, let's hope we find this mysterious person," D.J. nodded as Jack walk out the room.

"This is a go for Jack," Jack said pressing his earpiece.

"Body found," a voice said from the other side.

"Confirm body."

"Yes Sir."

"Name?"

"Devon Bailey."

"Age?"

"30 years old"

"Gender?"

"Male"

"Alright tell solders to start putting a lockdown on, we may have a new target." Jack said as he released his ear piece and continue walking.