Chapter 6 Part 5: Tari's Backstory

A purple gas filled the room. As we all cover our mouth. We all began fainting before D.J. yells out "You won't get away with this!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         It was another stressful day filled with exams and quizzes.  I was walking home before passing by my favorite arcade. After dealing with that stressful test, I decide to go in. As I walk in the person at the front desk instantly notices me.

"Well if it ain't Tari Blue," he says as he leans on the counter, "here to make more impossible high scores."

I chuckled in embarrassment, "prolly not today." 

We talked for a bit before I walked to the arcade and just walked around. I was walking around the barren arcade as no one was hear but the game sounds of "beep boop" was heard. I continued walking through the arcade before I stopped, I saw some men in black typing on a phone, I quickly turned around and quickly tried walking away. But before I could, I heard a gun cock. I put my hands up.

"Turn around," a deep, thick Russian voice said.

I turned around and saw he had on a black ski mask with a revolver in his hand. He cocked the gun again before his partner started talking to him in Russian.

"Братан, я не могу его взломать," The one with the phone said.

"В смысле, взломать его нельзя?" The one holding the gun asked as he looked at it.

"Это значит, что сейчас все обанкротилось," The other said looking at his partner in the eyes, "Нас трахают, если мы не можем этим заняться."

The one with the gun in his head put his head into his hands, I decided to speak up, "I-I-I'm ok at ha-hacking."

Both men looked at me before whispering with each other. They finished as the man pointed the gun back at me. I close my eyes ready to be shot, but then I heard them say, "Come here now."

I quickly walked over and the one with the phone shoved it in to my hands. "Get it done."

I quickly get to work and saw the security they were going against, I instantly type a vanish code, and got to work. After a few minutes I got in and handed them back the phone. What they don't know is while hacking I also sent a message to the people they were hacking to help me and what I know about them. After I handed them back the phone they started typing before looking at me.

The man with the gun then puts the gun to my forehead and cocked it, "Well looks like you have 2 choices, " he said as he began to form a smile, "either you come with us or we shoot you here. Your choice?" 

I gulped as I realized the situation I'm in. I couldn't speak as no words were coming out. They started getting impatient as the man with the phone punches the wall next to me. "Come on lady answer us! We don't have all day!" 

I screamed as the punch was near my face. My blue hair covered my face, before anything else was said, a gunshot was heard.

"Shit," the other guy said before another shot rang off. I stood there before opening my eyes. As I do I see both man on the ground, blood leaking all over the floor. I let out a blood curdling scream before a hand covered my mouth. I heard a "Shhhh," before I blacked out.

      As I began to wake I see two people talking outside a window. Even if the window was darkened, I could see one of them has blondish hair and the other had no to barley any. They then realize I was awake as I seem them look at me. They both enter the room, and I could see them more clearly. The blondish one had a blond stubble, blond wavy hair, a blue square monocle that's connected to an earpiece. the other guy had a gray hat, black facial hair around his mouth, and an ominous aura. The blond man walked over to the table as the other man leaned on the wall.