Chapter 6 Part 2: Jade's Backstory

A purple gas filled the room. As we all cover our mouth. We all began fainting before D.J. yells out "You won't get away with this!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                    March 25th, 2060, Dallas, Texas 

             The morning sun rose as I stretch and yawn. I rub my eyes as I look around my room. Smiling at my drawing of different animals. 

As I sit on my bed for a bit, I hear my father call for me, "杰德,下来吧,"

"科明父亲," I yelled back.

I dress up in a pink flowery dress and run down stairs. As I get down stairs I see my father at the stove cooking something. I run up and jump on his back and wrap my arms around his neck in a hug. My father steady's himself before holding me on his back. We both are laughing as he spins with me on his back for a bit, before setting me down. After he does I go to their room to hug my mother. As I enter the room I see my mother in front of a mirror, brushing her purple hair that flowed the air, and her green eyes entrancing anyone who looks at them, I run up and hugged her. She caught me with some shock before she smiled warmly and stroked my hair. I nuzzled into her neck enjoying her fingers going through my hair.

"早安我可爱的女儿," my mother said with grace.

"早安妈妈," I said back as I hug her, "今天你要做什么?"

"我要去商店," She answers as she moves me onto her lap.

She then starts combing my pink hair as I kind of lean into it. She combs my hair for a little bit before setting me down. I smile before running back to eat breakfast. 

           After eating, I went with my father to the dojo. I watch him practice the fan fighting style with quick kicks and quick slash. As I was watching memorized, the door opens. I look back to see my mother walking in with a boy, who looks a little older than me, with a lot of bruises. I walk over curious and concern about the bruised boy.

"发生了什么?" I ask my mother, who set the boy carefully down on the couch. 

"他正在和一些男孩打架," She answers as she starts bandaging his bruises.

       I leave my mom to what she does as she treats the boy, as I go back to watching my dad train. After a few minutes, my dad stops, as my eyebrow raises in confusion. 

"很高兴看到你醒来," he said as he looked at something behind me. After a bit he then said, "Glad to see your awake," Which confused me even more.

I then look behind me to see the boy is now awake. I walk over as he tries to stand up, though he falls I quickly caught him and helped him stand.

"I'm Jade, how about you?" I ask with a wide smile.

"Name is Jai, Jai Winston," he answers.

My father then introduced himself, as they continue talking I take in every place he has a bruise or cut that wasn't covered on his body. After a bit I realize Jai had tears in his eyes. My dad then ask if he's ok and he quickly wipes his tears and shakes his head yes. I then realized that he doesn't have anywhere to go.

"他可以和我们一起住吗爸爸?" I ask looking at my dad.

"我不认识玉," My father answers as he puts his hands on his hips.

"请父亲?" I plead, doing my best pleading eyes. pleading eyes.

"问他愿不愿意," My dad said giving up to my pleading eyes.